Welcome to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

With many thousands of members in 60+ countries, the Church of the FSM is one of the fastest growing Religions in the world. Everyone is welcome – please look around and join us if you like what you see.

Some perks of being a Pastafarian:

• Every Friday is a Religious Holiday
  • No Dues
  • Beer Volcano in the afterlife
  • Pirate Regalia at formal functions
If you're new - Read More About Us

Join our Newsletter

Keep up with the latest Pastafarian news and events. Your information will not be shared.

Featured Posts
    Pasta Strainers and Pirate Hats

I wanted to share an article I came across recently, published in the Guardian a few years back. The author did a good job of getting what we’re about — it goes a into the origins of the Church and [...]

The Holiday e-Card Machine is live with all-new designs

I’m happy to announce that our FSM Holiday e-Card Machine is now live and ready to add some festive cheer to your holiday season. This year, we have a new selection of card designs imbued with the spirit of the [...]

Navigating Workplace Dress Codes: A Pastafarian’s Guide to Religious Expression

In an era where workplace diversity is increasingly recognized, Pastafarians still find themselves at a crossroads when it comes to expressing their faith. Pirate Regalia and Colanders, symbols of our belief, are often met with misunderstanding or outright prejudice. Beards, [...]

No more Pastafarian prayers at Alaska Assembly meetings?

As many Pastafarians will remember, the Kenai (Alaska) Borough Assembly has allowed religious groups to offer a prayer/invocation before government meetings. Some less-mainstream groups have taken part, including the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Another group, a group of [...]

Bruder Spaghettus Documentary – THE MAN AND THE MONSTER

Filmmaker Alex Alford has traveled to Germany to make a short documentary about Rüdiger Weida aka Bruder Spaghettus, and his Pastafarian church in the town of Templin. … when I actually met Rüdiger I discovered there was much more to [...]

Pastafarian minister Micheal Lusefovich is free

Great news — Pastafarian minister Micheal Lusefovich has been released from prison after nearly 2 years, and is currently living in Israel. Micheal was the head of Russia’s Church of the FSM. He was charged unjustly for working with a [...]

So Help Me, Flying Spaghetti Monster – Newsweek article

I wanted to share this Newweek article about Mike Arthur’s Church of the FSM documentary I, Pastafari. It’s great. “They’re asking the question: Why does it matter if I believe in Thor or God or Allah or Poseidon or the [...]

Church of FSM denied legal recognition in Australia once again

Some sad news from our Pastafarian friends down under – The CoFSM Australia has been denied again in its goal for formal recognition by the state. (The legal designation they’re aiming for is the same idea as a religious non-profit [...]

I, Pastafari documentary now available for streaming

Great news, the Church of the FSM documentary I, Pastafari by Mike Arthur is now available for streaming on iTunes / Amazon / Google Play. I was pleased with the way the film came out. Mike did an amazing job [...]

Latest Posts
    Pasta Strainers and Pirate Hats

I wanted to share an article I came across recently, published in the Guardian a few years back. The author did a good job of [...]

The Holiday e-Card Machine is live with all-new designs

I’m happy to announce that our FSM Holiday e-Card Machine is now live and ready to add some festive cheer to your holiday season. This [...]

Navigating Workplace Dress Codes: A Pastafarian’s Guide to Religious Expression

In an era where workplace diversity is increasingly recognized, Pastafarians still find themselves at a crossroads when it comes to expressing their faith. Pirate Regalia [...]

No more Pastafarian prayers at Alaska Assembly meetings?

As many Pastafarians will remember, the Kenai (Alaska) Borough Assembly has allowed religious groups to offer a prayer/invocation before government meetings. Some less-mainstream groups have [...]

Bruder Spaghettus Documentary – THE MAN AND THE MONSTER

Filmmaker Alex Alford has traveled to Germany to make a short documentary about Rüdiger Weida aka Bruder Spaghettus, and his Pastafarian church in the town [...]

Pastafarian minister Micheal Lusefovich is free

Great news — Pastafarian minister Micheal Lusefovich has been released from prison after nearly 2 years, and is currently living in Israel. Micheal was the [...]

Vancouver says no Pirate Hats in ID photos, again

The fight continues. Vancouver’s ICBC department says Pirate Hats and Colanders are not acceptable religious headwear. Gary Smith of the Church of FSM of British [...]

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone. I wanted to remind people the Holiday e-Card machine is up. Also if you are stuck on gift ideas, please consider nominating [...]

Gary Smith’s Pirate Hat ID photo will happen eventually

Here’s a nice article about Gary Smith and his efforts to wear a pirate hat in his ID photo. Until now they have denied him, [...]

Thoughts on hate-mail

After 10+ years of receiving hate-mail (or if not hate, let’s call it well-intentioned criticism), I find it hard to take offense or argue with [...]

Asking AI about religion

Tiktok AI researcher midjourneys experienced a divine revelation when asking about religion. [...]

Become a Minister

Official Ordination credentials from the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Ordination package $59

Free Shipping anywhere in the world.