Search found 1131 matches

by StayThirstyMyAguila
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:58 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous Discussion
Topic: Did you hear who died?
Replies: 1437
Views: 341121

Re: Did you hear who died?

Roy Hunter wrote:Is he... Bodger and Badger bloke?
That sounds like an older version of Jeff Dunham.
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:56 pm
Forum: Standards and Practices
Topic: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE
Replies: 7874
Views: 3018951

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

ABTIII wrote:I'm a tad confused... I don't know how to make a ¨First Post¨. Uhm... Is thi a ¨post¨?

It's called a "Fish Posed". It sounds stupid when you say it wrong.
Also, welcome and all that.
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm
Forum: Scripture and Lore
Topic: NEW -- the definition of COVFEFE
Replies: 6
Views: 567

Re: NEW -- the definition of COVFEFE

ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:I thought it was that caffeine delivery fluid I consume every morning.
That's jet fuel you're thinking of.
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:26 am
Forum: Scripture and Lore
Topic: NEW -- the definition of COVFEFE
Replies: 6
Views: 567

Re: NEW -- the definition of COVFEFE

DavidH wrote:a ginger cat
That's . . . oddly specific.
Roy Hunter wrote:covfefe
-noun
what Nef Yoo will accuse you of being if you only try to steal the cover of The Loose Canon.
Or his bed sheets.
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:21 am
Forum: Scripture and Lore
Topic: The Official Loose Canon Submission Spot
Replies: 59
Views: 34942

Re: NEW -- the definition of COVFEFE

xkaes wrote:http://www.subclub.org/trump15.JPG

I think the phrase "modern politics" should be changed to "modern politics and religion".
Not our religion, I hope.
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 pm
Forum: Pirate Discussion
Topic: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
Replies: 8737
Views: 1672893

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:
StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:YAARRRRPGGGHH!!!!

I agree.
YAARRRRPGGGHH????
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:51 pm
Forum: Standards and Practices
Topic: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE
Replies: 7874
Views: 3018951

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Welcome to the testing grounds, new peoples! Please do try to avoid getting the blue goo on you. We haven't been able to peg down exactly what it is yet but whatever it is, it does NOT like the human skeleton.
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:40 pm
Forum: Pirate Discussion
Topic: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
Replies: 8737
Views: 1672893

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

YAARRRRPGGGHH!!!!
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Wed May 31, 2017 8:44 am
Forum: Games, Fun, and Jokes
Topic: Did you know?
Replies: 3192
Views: 511752

Re: Did you know?

My Granny used to hit the milkman with one of those. That poor milkman . . . Did you know? The emperors of some ancient civilizations would drink poison- a little more every day- so they would become resistant to it, making it so an assassin attempting to poison them would need a ridiculous amount ...
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Wed May 31, 2017 8:22 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Discussion
Topic: Happy Birthday
Replies: 1417
Views: 369683

Re: Happy Birthday

You then, when Roy uses a dictionary definition to point out that protege is a FRENCH word think that because that definition is in an English dictionary it somehow invalidates where the word protege comes from. I simply claimed that using an English dictionary for a foreign definition is like aski...
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Wed May 24, 2017 8:26 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Discussion
Topic: Happy Birthday
Replies: 1417
Views: 369683

Re: Happy Birthday

Squuntch (n.) (Slang)

  1. A process that happens too quickly (derived from a conjunction of the words sequence and scrunch).
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Tue May 23, 2017 8:18 am
Forum: Games, Fun, and Jokes
Topic: Did you know?
Replies: 3192
Views: 511752

Re: Did you know?

I'm a BIG fan of weapons. I don't know why, but they fascinate me in a way nothing else can. I've been considering picking up flying kamas, but I'll probably wait for finals to pass before that. Anyway, I found the urumi online. ---It's a blade!                                                       ...
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Tue May 23, 2017 7:48 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Discussion
Topic: Happy Birthday
Replies: 1417
Views: 369683

Re: Happy Birthday

daftbeaker wrote:Rather than accept you were wrong, you continue to bluster about 'rebutting' something you never did (because DavidH was agreeing with you).
I fully accepted the fact that I was likely incorrect about the other definitions.
daftbeaker wrote: You then, when Roy uses a dictionary definition to point out that protege is a FRENCH word think that because that definition is in an English dictionary it somehow invalidates where the word protege comes from.
I simply claimed that using an English dictionary for a foreign definition is like asking a junior arsonist for lessons on fire safety.
daftbeaker wrote:You are a weapons grade idiot.
Yep, but no need to rub it in.

DavidH wrote:What do we all make of the word squuntch?
I think it's the sound made when a large scab cracks from folding about 10 minutes after taking a shower.
It also sounds like a cigar brand.
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Sat May 20, 2017 7:19 pm
Forum: Books and Authors, Films and Directors
Topic: The Video Games Thread
Replies: 1429
Views: 310890

Re: The Video Games Thread

fueledbycoffee wrote:Music, [ . . . ] Comic Books, Movies, and excavating the most perverse, deviant pornography the great wide Internet has to offer, and anonymously sending it to people.
I see you're a man of culture.
by StayThirstyMyAguila
Sat May 20, 2017 7:05 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous Discussion
Topic: Happy Birthday
Replies: 1417
Views: 369683

Re: Happy Birthday

Roy Hunter wrote:In supporting evidence for this assertion, here is the entry for protégé in the Oxford English Dictionary:
Your first mistake was referencing an English dictionary for a French definition.
Even so, it explicitly supports what I said from the start, ya even bigger muppet.

Go to advanced search