Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 pm
- Forum: All Things FSM
- Topic: Pastafarian Theology Doctoral Theses
- Replies: 168
- Views: 81091
Greetings, Pastafarians: I have two issues for your consideration: 1. A scholarly research paper submitted for a doctoral degree is a "dissertation." For a master's degree, it is a "thesis." 2. I'm willing to buy one person a copy of my 2011 doctoral dissertation -- yes, it's a r...
- Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:42 am
- Forum: The Cause
- Topic: Arguing the FSM Religion is Legal with Other Theists
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3325
Read my book, "A Recipe for Religion," on how to prove the FSM religion is Constitutionally protected as any other religion. However, if you don't want to spend the $.99, research the Seeger Sincere Belief test. There's a lot more (at least legally) to it, but the Seeger test is the semina...
- Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 am
- Forum: Gospel of FSM Book Discussion
- Topic: Is the FSM a "Legal Religion"?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 13293
Short answer: Where's my beer? Long answer, yes! I was so amused by the FSM religion that, once HE touched me with HIS hallowed (and maybe hollow -- it is a mystery) Noodlely Appendage that I decided to write my dissertation for my Juris Doctorate degree to prove to the world that the FSM religion i...
- Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 am
- Forum: Standards and Practices
- Topic: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE
- Replies: 7906
- Views: 3052545
RAmen, brothers and sisters!