Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:53 pm
- Forum: All Things FSM
- Topic: Legal restrictions and Pastafarian Ministers
- Replies: 19
- Views: 28060
I'm from Illinois, and this is what Illinois Dept. of Public Health says: "To be valid, a marriage must be performed by one of the following individuals: a judge of a court of record or a retired judge of a court of record; a judge of the Court of Claims; the county clerk in counties having 2 m...
- Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:04 pm
- Forum: Gospel of FSM Book Discussion
- Topic: Is the FSM a "Legal Religion"?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 14180
Hasn't the main site said that pastafarian minister have successfully gotten marriage licenses for people from various city/county clerks? That's a big first step, right?
- Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:02 pm
- Forum: Standards and Practices
- Topic: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE
- Replies: 7963
- Views: 3133899
Hey, Glad to be here. If you are wondering, the screen name comes from the "Big Bang Theory" character.