I'm new here

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

HarshColby
Conchigliette Convert

I'm new here

Postby HarshColby » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:20 am

What gets me rolling on the floor is all the emotion behind the FSM hate posts by people with little evidence to support the wild claims of their own god, who just as strongly feel the FSM is preposterous. You that have been visiting this site for a while may have become desensitized...remember how it was when you first saw these, and laugh out loud again. :D

LL the Flying Spaghetti Monster, may His Noodly Appendage touch our souls and give meaning to our lives.

Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Re: I'm new here

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:27 am

I have not forgotten my fine young noobie , the " Christain " hate mail both shocked and bemused me 2 years ago and still does .
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering Black Bart
Remembering Pieces o' Nine
Remembering Rainswept

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Robbobrob » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:08 am

Hate mail, when it is the same drivel over and over (I am on more than one forum where the hardcore Christians HATE the people on the boards very much), it does get very boring. If they could come up with new and interesting arguements, or insults, that would be one thing....but each one comes and thinks they are the first to "enlighten" us to our "evil" ways.

but, when I want a good laugh, there is nothing finer than to read what misguided religionists think about....reminding me why I never fit into that way of thinking.
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:30 am

We had a guy with an original accusation a few months ago. He came in here and accused us of intellectual infringement on the Rastafarian religion.

He was terrible fun to insult, though.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Zankou 2.0 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:10 am

EarthRise wrote:We had a guy with an original accusation a few months ago. He came in here and accused us of intellectual infringement on the Rastafarian religion.

He was terrible fun to insult, though.

Actually, I think he thought we were insulting him and his religion with a "parody" of their name, that had often been used as an insult..

He failed to realise that our "Pastafarian" is actually completely unrelated to his "Rastafarian".

:wink:
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Return to “All Things FSM”