The FSM: Unilingual?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

ericglowa
Conchigliette Convert

The FSM: Unilingual?

Postby ericglowa » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:27 pm

Greetings to fellow pastafarians,

I find myself very troubled with my belief in the FSM because i need to express my fanatacism socially and unfortunatelly, most of my social circle speaks only french since i live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I would accept any response as the truth since i believe blindly in the FSM but i would like to know if the FSM is bi-lingual (english-french) or even perhaps morelingual. If he is, is there a translation in french for Pastafarian? If i cant say what i am in french then i cant identify myself concretly with something meaningful in life.

Thank you for your speedy responses,

Pastafarian -
Eric Alexandre Glowa

ConcreteBalloon
Ziti Zealot

Re: The FSM: Unilingual?

Postby ConcreteBalloon » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:26 pm

The FSM is not unilingual, but rather monolingual. All languages are one to him, for he hears not in spoken language, but the language in which we all dream, think and code programs in. He knows not the bounds of mere language, for he knows no bounds.

Thus is the limitless capacity of the FSM.

RAmen.

Elvalia
Rugger Baby Bunny Bumpers

Re: The FSM: Unilingual?

Postby Elvalia » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:32 am

This is a link in a forum member's signature(San Kukai) that I saw in the language forum. I glanced at it, but didn't do much reading. Hope that helps.
TwistedSister wrote:El is everyone's buddy. :lurk:
Ubi Dubius wrote:Evilvalia! :shocked:

Return to “All Things FSM”