The Number of the Holy Meatballs

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Joe Fogey
Conchigliette Convert
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:29 am
Location: Plymouth, Devon

The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby Joe Fogey » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:51 am

While conventional iconography shows His Noodly Magnificence with two Sacred Meatballs, how do we know this is true? Two Meatballs would certainly make a meagre meal. I have heard it said that there might be three or even five Meatballs, and while we might suppose that he has a prime number of Meatballs, even seven Meatballs might not be enough for someone with a healthy appetite.

Is it therefore unlikely that his meatballs, like his noodly appendages, are without number?
All things scabbed and ulcerous,
All pox both great and small,
Putrid, foul and gangrenous,
The Lord God made them all.

User avatar
Andrey Kurtenkov
Lumache Lieutenant
Posts: 597
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:25 am
Location: Bulgaria
Contact:

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 am

The theme is analyzed in a new scientific paper (that is published in the site of the Bulgarian Pastafarian Church) named: “Morphology and Physiology of the Flying Spaghetti Monster: a preliminary hypothesis” (with annotations and Summary in English language):
http://kurtenkov.blogspot.com/2008/11/n ... lying.html
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:

User avatar
Platypus Enthusiast
Tortellini Third Mate
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:21 am
Location: New Jersey: The Spaghetti State
Contact:

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby Platypus Enthusiast » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:59 am

Keep in mind that the FSM must stay light enough to stay airborn, so too many meatballs would result in a Walking Spaghetti Monster.
Check out an official Pastafarian holy book, the Loose Canon: http://loose-canon.fsm-consortium.com/the-loose-canon/

"With Him, All Things are Pasta-Bowl."
-ProvHerbs 3:35

User avatar
Cardinal Fang
Humble Hermit
Posts: 1504
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: A dungeon on Viltvodle VI

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby Cardinal Fang » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Not necessarily, as His Noodliness's meatballs are metaphysical and therefore immune to the normal laws and physics of the universe.

CF
Image
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net


My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

User avatar
Platypus Enthusiast
Tortellini Third Mate
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:21 am
Location: New Jersey: The Spaghetti State
Contact:

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby Platypus Enthusiast » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Cardinal Fang wrote:Not necessarily, as His Noodliness's meatballs are metaphysical and therefore immune to the normal laws and physics of the universe.

CF


Hmm, good point.
Check out an official Pastafarian holy book, the Loose Canon: http://loose-canon.fsm-consortium.com/the-loose-canon/

"With Him, All Things are Pasta-Bowl."
-ProvHerbs 3:35

User avatar
Andrey Kurtenkov
Lumache Lieutenant
Posts: 597
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:25 am
Location: Bulgaria
Contact:

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:01 am

The normal laws are derived by His supernatural power :fsm:
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:

User avatar
BordusiusIV
Ziti Zealot
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby BordusiusIV » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:27 am

Platypus Enthusiast wrote:Keep in mind that the FSM must stay light enough to stay airborn, so too many meatballs would result in a Walking Spaghetti Monster.


This cause the FSM to clone to an WSM you say?? Would he be the bad version of him of our lord and saviour The holy FSM
Ramen

User avatar
Edd
Stripmeister
Posts: 2241
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:02 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby Edd » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:00 am

I believe the closest you could get to a bad version of the FSM would be a drunk FSM.

Random thought: Earthquakes = Stumbling Spaghetti Monster?
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!

User avatar
BordusiusIV
Ziti Zealot
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby BordusiusIV » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:08 am

Edd wrote:I believe the closest you could get to a bad version of the FSM would be a drunk FSM.

Random thought: Earthquakes = Stumbling Spaghetti Monster?


Puh!, good i would not like to be trapped under His Lord The Noodlyness when he falls to the ground. I know the chanses of me being right below are astronomical but what the hell, if i say im affraid someone has to hold my hands and give me a bowl of meatballs.

User avatar
Ubi Dubium
Stripmeister
Posts: 2292
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: This is my brain, and I live in it.

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby Ubi Dubium » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:04 am

Edd wrote:I believe the closest you could get to a bad version of the FSM would be a drunk FSM.

Random thought: Earthquakes = Stumbling Spaghetti Monster?

But he's usually drunk! That's how we explain the world being as messed-up as it is!

I would assume: Earthquakes = Flatulent Spaghetti Monster (pesto be upon him).
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien

User avatar
BordusiusIV
Ziti Zealot
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby BordusiusIV » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:16 am

Ubi Dubium wrote:
Edd wrote:I believe the closest you could get to a bad version of the FSM would be a drunk FSM.

Random thought: Earthquakes = Stumbling Spaghetti Monster?

But he's usually drunk! That's how we explain the world being as messed-up as it is!

I would assume: Earthquakes = Flatulent Spaghetti Monster (pesto be upon him).


Of course! That explain why he told me to stop eating yogurt made of sallad and unicorneyes, he was drunk as always...i always eat my yogurt fresh from the carcass of dead pinguin feet so i knew something was amiss...
Holly Be Thy Drunken Praised *hic*
Ramen :worship:

User avatar
Edd
Stripmeister
Posts: 2241
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:02 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby Edd » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am

Ubi Dubium wrote:I would assume: Earthquakes = Flatulent Spaghetti Monster (pesto be upon him).

I thought that was thunder!
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!

User avatar
BordusiusIV
Ziti Zealot
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Re: The Number of the Holy Meatballs

Postby BordusiusIV » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:25 am

Edd wrote:
Ubi Dubium wrote:I would assume: Earthquakes = Flatulent Spaghetti Monster (pesto be upon him).

I thought that was thunder!


Both of these assertions sounds reasonable but i dont understand were the lightning come from if it is thunder and were all the people go who fall into the ground...
Praise Be Thy Noodly Appendage
Ramen :worship:


Return to “All Things FSM”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests