Tickle wrote:The most dangerous animals in the UK are wasps...
hmmmm! tickle I would have to say that the following animals are more dangerous than wasps and resident in the UK......
1) human beings (anyone for a spot of genocide?)
2) adders (nasty snakes)
3) rats (wiels disease anyone? black death?)
4) bees (more people are allergic to bee stings than wasp stings)
5) seagulls (just look at the eyes and read this with horror http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2097681.stm)
6) badgers http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/here ... 027681.stm
7) foxes http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2078419.stm
sharks - mako have been seen around our coasts and a couple of years ago we had the first great white in UK waters.
I am 31 by the way