Am I in heaven?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

RevPastina
Ziti Zealot

Am I in heaven?

Postby RevPastina » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:48 am

While reading the scripture, I noticed something really familiar... And then I realized something: I think I found the pastafarian heaven, and its in Amsterdam. Just think about it: It has stripper factories and beer volcanoes everywhere you look. The drawback though is that you need deep cash pockets, since someone monetized these factories, but I think that if you can make your newly aquired converts (aka your friends) pay for your moment of pure glory and excitement then I think you have both gotten into the true way of a pastafarian and you showed your friends how a real pastafarian heaven looks like.

I must say though that it comes with a certain risk. Besides the pastafarian heaven there are also those who challenge your faith, by making false promises of giving pills and powders of various sorts. Note though that they are actually Bokors, and should be avoided at all costs. They have claimed a couple of lives already, and they are prepared to do so again.

I am still wondering though, are there more places that you can truly call a "pastafarian heaven", or is Amsterdam the onliest place for a true pastafarian to experience such heaven?

Cardinal Fang
Humble Hermit

Re: Am I in heaven?

Postby Cardinal Fang » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:16 pm

I've always assumed that you'd know you'd reached Pastafarian heaven when you run into various late lamented Pastafarians like St John the Blasphemist and Pieces of Nine

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

jasper_b
Ziti Zealot

Re: Am I in heaven?

Postby jasper_b » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:32 pm

RevPastina wrote:While reading the scripture, I noticed something really familiar... And then I realized something: I think I found the pastafarian heaven, and its in Amsterdam. Just think about it: It has stripper factories and beer volcanoes everywhere you look. The drawback though is that you need deep cash pockets, since someone monetized these factories, but I think that if you can make your newly aquired converts (aka your friends) pay for your moment of pure glory and excitement then I think you have both gotten into the true way of a pastafarian and you showed your friends how a real pastafarian heaven looks like.

I must say though that it comes with a certain risk. Besides the pastafarian heaven there are also those who challenge your faith, by making false promises of giving pills and powders of various sorts. Note though that they are actually Bokors, and should be avoided at all costs. They have claimed a couple of lives already, and they are prepared to do so again.

I am still wondering though, are there more places that you can truly call a "pastafarian heaven", or is Amsterdam the onliest place for a true pastafarian to experience such heaven?

I wouldn't call Amsterdam Pastafarian heaven. Or heaven at all. To me it is an overcrowded tourist trap, and a reserve for wealthy hipsters.

The stripper capital of the world is Tampa, Florida. If they have a lot of beer volcanoes there, I think it would qualify as a heaven-like place.
"No one dances sober, unless he is completely insane." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Life is a combination of magic and pasta." - Federico Fellini

"We are all astronauts of Space Ship Earth." - Wubbo Ockels

Return to “All Things FSM”