Loose Canon 2nd Edition?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

ItchyPirate
Fusilli Fuselier

Loose Canon 2nd Edition?

Postby ItchyPirate » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:02 pm

I was perusing Amazon looking for the Gospel of the FSM and found The Loose Canon 2nd Edition. I was under the impression that there was only a 1st Edition released for free via a site linked from the venganza.org website. I can't find reference to it on venganza.org or loose-canon.info (the afformentioned link).

Is there s 2nd Edition or is it a hoax?
Captain Itchy Pirate :fsm_yarr:

He who laughs, lasts. :lol:

"You can't argue with all the fools in the world. It is better to let them have their way, then trick them when they're not looking."
--Brom, character in Eragon by Christopher Paolini

Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.
Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Re: Loose Canon 2nd Edition?

Postby Roy Hunter » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:14 am

It's a thief by the name of Eric Whitfield. He is banned from here in all his various guises.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47472

I just had a look on Amazon in the UK and couldn't find it. Can you provide a link, please?
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical and cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." Bill Hicks.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." Abraham Lincoln
"Are you OK?" daftbeaker (<-- very good question, people should ask it more often.)

ItchyPirate
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby ItchyPirate » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:25 pm

I actually found it by searching the StartPage search engine for The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I clicked the link for Amazon and saw the supposed 2nd edition of the Loose Canon in the related items list.

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Loose-Canon-Complete-Edition/dp/057813666X/ref=cm_cr_pr_pl_footer_top?ie=UTF8

"You can't argue with all the fools in the world. It is better to let them have their way, then trick them when they're not looking."

ItchyPirate
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby ItchyPirate » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Right after posting the link, I took another look at the Amazon page and saw the following:

Amazon's page on The Loose Canon, Complete 2nd Edition wrote:Update: As of January 10, 2015 The Loose Canon has sold exactly 17 copies worldwide. This book will never be sold again.

It's not listing any availability either, so it appears it's not being sold any more.

Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.
Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Roy Hunter » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:39 pm

ItchyPirate wrote:Right after posting the link, I took another look at the Amazon page and saw the following:

Amazon's page on The Loose Canon, Complete 2nd Edition wrote:Update: As of January 10, 2015 The Loose Canon has sold exactly 17 copies worldwide. This book will never be sold again.

It's not listing any availability either, so it appears it's not being sold any more.
Good.
:whip: :whip: :whip:
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical and cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." Bill Hicks.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." Abraham Lincoln
"Are you OK?" daftbeaker (<-- very good question, people should ask it more often.)

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Roy Hunter wrote:It's a thief by the name of Eric Whitfield. He is banned from here in all his various guises.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47472

I just had a look on Amazon in the UK and couldn't find it. Can you provide a link, please?

ET THA SNIPE ! :whip:

tha snipes be bakk inna portsmuff
rrrrr
:furious:
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

Return to “All Things FSM”