I Screwed With The URL And . . .

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

I Screwed With The URL And . . .

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:04 am

You can't reply to the thread now, but I found this link:
This link analyzes the cryptic message we received from one we think might have spake with His voice. Or, He could always just be sending us random nonsense to watch us scramble trying to decode it, much to His amusement. However, I think I discovered the secret:
"This is an example post in your phpBB 2 installation. You may delete this post, this topic and even this forum if you like since everything seems to be working!" is an anagram for, "I, Flying Spaghetti Monster, I'll oink, "Ho, Bobby Henderson messiah, oi prophet". You, scurvy, beer-pint 'n' cutlass pirate, knife, twit, 'n' thieve. I, pasta noodles, smite. XO"

I believe this shows his instructions to us "scurvy, pint-beer-cutlass pirate[s]". And it prophesied, in what we can only assume was Piratese, that Bobby Henderson would be a messiah and/or a prophet. The former makes me fear slightly for his future. The "XO" is clearly a demonstration of his love for us, his chosen peoples (XO=Hugs & Kisses, man I haven't seen that in a long time). The "oink" may have been a his misspaken nature during a good buzz, or His prankish nature (Mu 1 1:52). This I am still uncertain on, however I believe it to be his prankish nature.
More proof of it, mayhaps.

I may be wrong though. Who knows?

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Re: I Screwed With The URL And . . .

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:00 pm

BTW above, the word 'knife' is a verb. I realized this could be confusing. Sorry!

Return to “All Things FSM”