Noodle's Not Dead

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Nate
Ziti Zealot

Noodle's Not Dead

Postby Nate » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Hey guys,

I was just curious as to whether or not anyone would contribute to an FSM themed parody of the toxic Pureflix movie "God's Not Dead." I haven't even started on a script yet, and I doubt it would ever get made, but I just wanted to gauge interest. :fsm_float:
Pastafarianism is so great that it would receive a 9.6/10 on RateMyReligion.com, if such a website existed. :fsm_float:

Cardinal Fang
Lord of Linguini

Re: Noodle's Not Dead

Postby Cardinal Fang » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:42 pm

I guess it depends on the tone of it.

The 2nd IRRYD says "I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others". So something celebrating the FSM I'm guessing would be okay, but something being snarky about other religions, probably not so much.

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

Nate
Ziti Zealot

Postby Nate » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Cardinal Fang wrote:I guess it depends on the tone of it.

The 2nd IRRYD says "I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others". So something celebrating the FSM I'm guessing would be okay, but something being snarky about other religions, probably not so much.

CF

It would be a humorous, light hearted adventure about a college student non-forcefully preaching the words of the FSM to others, and speaking out against his rude professor who hates the FSM because he is allergic to wheat, much opposite to the original movie.
Pastafarianism is so great that it would receive a 9.6/10 on RateMyReligion.com, if such a website existed. :fsm_float:

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:41 pm

I like the idea. Can we get Morgan Freeman to narrate it? I don't care if there isn't any narration, I just want Morgan Freeman involved.

By the way, if you get enough signatures, you can FORCE Congress to discuss a petition (if you live in America, of course). They can even be e-signatures. I see many uses for this . . . like making Congress consider passing a bill to force Morgan Freeman to narrate "Noodle's Not Dead".

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Nate wrote:Hey guys,

I was just curious as to whether or not anyone would contribute to an FSM themed parody of the toxic Pureflix movie "God's Not Dead." I haven't even started on a script yet, and I doubt it would ever get made, but I just wanted to gauge interest. :fsm_float:

rrrrrrrrr
oi wull hellp ye unca nayte !
rrrr
hokay ye starrt unka natye rrr
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

Nate
Ziti Zealot

Postby Nate » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Nef Yoo BlackBeard wrote:
Nate wrote:Hey guys,

rrrrrrrrr
oi wull hellp ye unca nayte !
rrrr
hokay ye starrt unka natye rrr

I don't think I can use child labor. Sorry, Nef Yoo.

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Nate wrote:Pastafarianism is so great that it would receive a 9.6/10 on RateMyReligion.com, if such a website existed. :fsm_float:

The domain name is for sale. Only 12 monthly payments of $175!

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Telewanking Urks!
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

'Murican Bald Eagle
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby 'Murican Bald Eagle » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:38 pm

WOT! Ye thunk ya Robin Hood? :furious:
Leave moi famly a lone, aaaarg!

Return to “All Things FSM”