Temple Of The Closeted Pastafarians

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Temple Of The Closeted Pastafarians

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:14 pm

This is where we honor the closeted Pastafarians throughout history. Just name a few and why!
I'll start:
Benjamin Franklin, because he hinted at his beliefs when he tried to reach the FSM with a long string (a string not unlike one of His noodly appendage) attached to a kite, and the FSM sent down a noodly appendage to touch him in the form of lightning (he made up the metal key bit to keep his faith hidden).

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Re: Temple Of The Closeted Pastafarians

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:02 pm

I am now happy to honor the guy Thomas Edison stole the idea of the light bulb from. I forgot his name, and don't really feel like looking it up. Obviously, he/she/it got some noodly inspiration and made a filament, one not unlike His noodly appendage, which finally accomplished the desired effect of producing just enough light and being simple enough for commercial use.

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Now we must honor Nikola Tesla. He obviously received some noodly interference when he invented the Tesla coil, because the wires look just like spaghetti wrapped around a fork. Thus, Nikola is now inducted to The Hall Of Pastafarian Closet-Dwellers.

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:16 am

StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:I am now happy to honor myself, the guy hoo stole loose canins frum evabuddy. I forgot all my uvver naems and don't really feel like looking dem up. Obviously, I got noodles 4 branes an' i'm bak 2 steel moar canins b4 June ......

Et my grate privvyledge and honor to maek dis here pesentayshun to thee closet prafoot antipastafarian, StayFursty eerwik canin feef anus

Fankye , ye wellcum :antipasta:
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

'Murican Bald Eagle
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby 'Murican Bald Eagle » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:02 am

StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:This is where we honor the closeted Pastafarians throughout history. Just name a few and why!
I'll start:
'Murican Bald Eagle bcoz he b mah 3rd cuzin on moi daddys side an' he runnin 4 thee Presadenseee ov thee Yewnited States ov a Merrycar. Vote 1 for thee Urk tikkette
:zen:

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:09 pm

go weigh ya URks

:furious: rrrr :furious:

banbanban :whip:
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

Return to “All Things FSM”