Pastafarian Sainthood

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

BruceDeBotany
Ziti Zealot

Pastafarian Sainthood

Postby BruceDeBotany » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:41 pm

Can somebody direct me or help me find about pastafarian saints. I would like to know if we have saint and what their names are, what is basic criteria that is used to chose such persona of interest. Anything would help me understand better about how you the ones who are from beginh here with FSm. I askes around in social media but did not get far at all. So now I am here looking dorore info about it.
Thank you BruceDeBotany

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Re: Pastafarian Sainthood

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:46 pm

Furst : sooooo meny Urks
Furd : Urks neffer gunna b prafit cuz day gunna b band an den haffa start alllll ober agun
:fsm_rock: :fsm_rock: :fsm_rock:
buybuy Urk :welcome:
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.
Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Roy Hunter » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Did I mention 'ignore the toddler'?
:nefyoobash:
We are not the most structured or hierarchical of churches. We don't have a building, or even a pirate ship. We have no formal ranks - wanna be a Cardinal? Make yourself one!

As I said in New Converts, we have a few self-styled saints; however anyone claiming divinity around here gets chased pretty sharpish. There are a few Cardinals and Popes, but no gods. And like I said, precious few saints. Not enough miracles, I suppose?
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical and cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." Bill Hicks.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." Abraham Lincoln
"Are you OK?" daftbeaker (<-- very good question, people should ask it more often.)

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:49 pm

St. John is the only one that I think we all agree reached sainthood. Beyond that, it's a free country (at least for me, maybe not you).
Technically, anyone can claim to be an Apastal, because we don't have a messiah yet.
I remember one group started the Noodle Knights, or something like that, and also formed a counsel of their own. There's really no rigid structure (except for admins and mods on the forum, of course. Don't annoy them or you get things cut off of you).

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:03 pm

StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:St. John is the only one that I think we all agree reached sainthood. Beyond that, it's a free country (at least for me, maybe not you).
Technically, anyone can claim to be an Apastal, because we don't have a messiah yet.
I remember one group started the Noodle Knights, or something like that, and also formed a counsel of their own. There's really no rigid structure (except for admins and mods on the forum, of course. Don't annoy them or you get things cut off).

hahahaha
:haha:
:lol:

ye meen yu an alla yer urks :lol: :fsm_rock:

BruceDeBotany
Ziti Zealot

Postby BruceDeBotany » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:36 am

Roy Hunter wrote:Did I mention 'ignore the toddler'?
:nefyoobash:
We are not the most structured or hierarchical of churches. We don't have a building, or even a pirate ship. We have no formal ranks - wanna be a Cardinal? Make yourself one!

As I said in New Converts, we have a few self-styled saints; however anyone claiming divinity around here gets chased pretty sharpish. There are a few Cardinals and Popes, but no gods. And like I said, precious few saints. Not enough miracles, I suppose?

No I do not seek a title nor I want to become Pope nor a Cardinal, I am just researching as I kept mostly to social media, there is same situation like here bunch of loose appendages here and there. I been reading this forum on and off, I really want to know more and would like to connect with pastafarians and find way for us to agree on basic pastafarian rule of denying creationism and keeping religious fanatics out of governments, plust science and global warming. It is almost that pastafraian are afraid to speak out on these issues. I know this is all long shot but I will try my best to read and try to conect with rhese few active members here including the todlerpirate.

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:45 am

um um um

ye sownd like an Urk !

:fsm_rock: :haha: :evilgrin:
:welcome:

BruceDeBotany
Ziti Zealot

Postby BruceDeBotany » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:15 am

:haha:
Nef Yoo BlackBeard wrote:um um um

ye sownd like an Urk !

Indeed I am an Urk!

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:44 am

tha nu Urk wrote::haha:

ye sownd like an Urk !

Indeed I am an Urk!

soooooo meny Urks
:fsm_rock: :haha: :lech:

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:46 am

BruceDeBotany wrote::haha:

ye sownd like an Urk !

Indeed I am an Urk!

"Urk" is Nef Yoo's way of saying, "Eric". And it is most definitely an insult.

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:52 am

Oh yes, in The Gospel Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Bobby Henderson, Henderson clearly states that Chef Boyardi is NOT a saint.

Cardinal Fang
Lord of Linguini

Postby Cardinal Fang » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:42 pm

And for reference I am not a Pastafarian Cardinal - the moniker comes from elsewhere unexpected.

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:07 pm

BruceDeBotany wrote:I really want to know more and would like to connect with pastafarians and find way for us to agree on basic pastafarian rule of denying creationism and keeping religious fanatics out of governments, plust science and global warming. It is almost that pastafraian are afraid to speak out on these issues.

You don't know me very well, do you.

StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:St. John is the only one that I think we all agree reached sainthood. Beyond that, it's a free country (at least for me, maybe not you).
I remember one group started the Noodle Knights, or something like that, and also formed a counsel of their own. There's really no rigid structure (except for admins and mods on the forum, of course. Don't annoy them or you get things cut off of you).

It's times like this that I really feel the pain of knowing that evolution has left me behind. Many of my friends, and even members of my own family, are readily able to raise one eyebrow while leaving the other stationary. Not me. I'm stuck in Cro-Magnon mode.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

What happens when all the renewable energy runs out?
-- Victoria Ayling

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:37 pm

ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:It's times like this that I really feel the pain of knowing that evolution has left me behind. Many of my friends, and even members of my own family, are readily able to raise one eyebrow while leaving the other stationary. Not me. I'm stuck in Cro-Magnon mode.
Let's ignore that I struggled to find out if I was succeeding or not without a mirror readily available. I think I can, not sure yet.
Anyways, what's to raise your uni-brow at?

BruceDeBotany
Ziti Zealot

Postby BruceDeBotany » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:30 pm

:lol:
ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:
BruceDeBotany wrote:I really want to know more and would like to connect with pastafarians and find way for us to agree on basic pastafarian rule of denying creationism and keeping religious fanatics out of governments, plust science and global warming. It is almost that pastafraian are afraid to speak out on these issues.

You don't know me very well, do you.

It's times like this that I really feel the pain of knowing that evolution has left me behind. Many of my friends, and even members of my own family, are readily able to raise one eyebrow while leaving the other stationary. Not me. I'm stuck in Cro-Magnon mode.

I do not know you, but we human we broke of evolution ca20K years ago! We are Evolution now. Just kidding have jolly day mate
http://www.ipastafari.com/
Check it out

Return to “All Things FSM”