Homosexuality

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Brother Robin
Conchigliette Convert

Homosexuality

Postby Brother Robin » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:02 pm

Does our beloved FSm frawn upon being gay? xD
:shellfish: :shellfish: :fsm_ninja:

EarthRise
Hox God

Re: Homosexuality

Postby EarthRise » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:03 pm

Brother Robin wrote:Does our beloved FSm frawn upon being gay? xD
:shellfish: :shellfish: :fsm_ninja:

The FSM could not give less of a flip with whom one chooses to sleep. That's a personal thing.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

Brother Robin
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Brother Robin » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:09 pm

Good
:D
Cause I'm bi and I hate that Christinaity hate gays

MPTrooper

Postby MPTrooper » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:47 pm

Not all us Christian's "Hate" Gay's. Please keep away from such blatant generalities in the future

Brother Robin
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Brother Robin » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:52 pm

Okay I'm sorry
I take that back
Just my church does and its stupid.

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:42 pm

I'm bi too. It's no matter in the way of the pasta.

I've given MP many other reasons to hate me other than sexuality :D
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

MPTrooper

Postby MPTrooper » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:06 pm

Bah, you may annoye me from time to time but I don't hate anyone here :)

Amerigo

Postby Amerigo » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:18 pm

I assume his noodliness provides the proper gender of stripper to fit the person's needs in uh, pastafarian heaven...

In all seriousness, I am a relatively new poster here but in my short time on these boards I have witnessed nothing but open-ness, courtesy, and an absolute lack of prejudice. There is also a lot of pasta, pirates, and an unusually large number of people who seem to favor reason over subjective taboos. I know, I was pleasantly surprised too...

Welcome aboard Robin. :fsm_yarr:

nacho
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby nacho » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:49 pm

I don't mind gays, as long as they aren't blatant about it. I don't care if you're "metro" or whatever either, but just don't hit on ME.

dabeast
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby dabeast » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:42 pm

The great Monster teaches us TOLERANCE. This is the most important of his lessons. So to answer your question: The Pasta one loves all his disciples regardless of their inclination.
Image[/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @

Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Ey!

Postby Duke » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:16 pm

Ey! Ey! Ey! Flimsy Moral Standards! It's Party Time!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Brother Robin
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Brother Robin » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:03 pm

but just don't hit on ME.

Hehe I won't :P

That is saved for if I meet Gerad Way :D

Schizo
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Schizo » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:40 am

Interesting thing about that. In the Catholic church I was forced to go to as a kid, they have a hot-line called COURAGE, which helps "men and women with a sexual attraction to the same gender" (conveniently avoiding the word HOMOSEXUAL) "live chastely and without sin". The reason it's interesting is that it acknowledges that homosexuals can't actually help or change their preference, thus completely negating the traditional Judaeo-Christian belief that same sex butt-frugging is done because the perpetrators are tempted by its perverseness, not because it's innate.

nacho wrote:I don't mind gays, as long as they aren't blatant about it. I don't care if you're "metro" or whatever either, but just don't hit on ME.

I think what you're trying to say is, "your sexual preference does not give you an excuse to be obnoxious." I would imagine most gays would have the sense not to hit on anyone willy-nilly like most straight people do.

LancasterFollows
Ziti Zealot

He

Postby LancasterFollows » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:36 pm

Despite being omnipotent, I'm not sure if He can truely relate to human personal lives. Granted, he does have two meatballs and a noodley appendage, but that only gets you so far
:pirate_fish:

Return to “All Things FSM”