Abortion?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

nacho
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Abortion?

Postby nacho » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:47 am

What does his Noodliness tell us in terms of abortions?

Unless it is said otherwise, I propose we be prodeath. Of course, antilife and antichoice are also acceptable. Mandatory abortions for all!

<insert picture of aborted fetus here>

MPTrooper

Postby MPTrooper » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:49 am

Oh Jesus fucking Christ!

Someone do something about this!

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:00 am

What the fuck, nacho? Jesus Christ. Cap, please speak with nacho!
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

nacho

Postby nacho » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:42 am

Sorry, I guess I thought this forum was more lax than it was. My mistake ;) I went over the rules and it didn't say anything against it, so I figured it's no foul.

Still, I'd like to know what you all think about the topic.

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:14 am

Ya, your mistake. You'll be hard pressed to find a forum where you can freely post pictures of third trimester abortions.

Don't do it again, if you don't mind.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

MPTrooper

Postby MPTrooper » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:55 am

So you can be anti abortion while dishonoring the dead? You're a sick fuck nacho, take my advice and lurk more before you post

nacho

Postby nacho » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:48 pm

I'm not dishonoring anyone.

On that subject, what does his royal pasta say about souls?

I'd like to hear people's opinions rather than their flames.

You'll be hard pressed to find a forum where you can freely post pictures of third trimester abortions.

http://forums.dailyrotten.com

Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Jean Bart » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:31 pm

nacho wrote:I'm not dishonoring anyone. On that subject, what does his royal pasta say about souls?

Nacho, you really should read a lot of the threads in these forums. You'll get closer to the mind of this site, and you'll find out that there are some really deepgoing serious debates going on. I know it isn't all that obvious when you enter this site (I'm relatively new here also!), but it is worth the effort!!!! :fsm_yarr:
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)
"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)
"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)

nacho

Postby nacho » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:11 pm

Like I said, I was fully expecting a discussion on this topic. I was just opening with a joke. ;)

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:16 pm

nacho wrote:Like I said, I was fully expecting a discussion on this topic. I was just opening with a joke. ;)

And dare I ask what sick sense of humor prompts posting abortion photographs as a "joke"?

Do me a favor. Don't open up your threads with "jokes" anymore.
-Darwin

MPTrooper

Postby MPTrooper » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:33 pm

EarthRise wrote:
nacho wrote:Like I said, I was fully expecting a discussion on this topic. I was just opening with a joke. ;)

And dare I ask what sick sense of humor prompts posting abortion photographs as a "joke"?

DUH! That comeing from a 13 year old!

nacho

Postby nacho » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:29 pm

Wow, calm down. I don't see what the big deal is. It's a joke because you didn't expect it. You're reaction (including right now) is what makes it funny :) The fact that you get so offended by it is exactly why I posted it in the first place. If you can't handle an aborted fetus then you've got to be oblivious to the entire world. China has mandatory abortions if the family already has 1 son or 2 children. I'd think you wouldn't be that blind.

As for the topic at hand, do any of you have opinions that don't involve "that F word" or "comeing from a 13 year old"?

I demand my right to an aborted fetus! Just like my right to bear arms.
Looks like he's flying a kite...

MPTrooper

Postby MPTrooper » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:45 am

Listen kid, I've seen things that would make you throw up. Death isn't funny you immature child.

It wasn't "funny" as much as it was sick and depraved. You want to talk about Abortion fine, but show some kind of respect for the dead children that comes as a result of it.

Why hasn't this kid been banned yet?

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:08 am

If by "blind" you mean "of a sensible nature," then, ya, I'm guilty. Forgive me for being severely disgusted at your lack of tact and ignorance of maturity.

Aborted fetuses are not subjects to be taken lightly, as your reprehensible behavior has suggested. Yeah, I'm definitely going to emulate you by laughing at abortions, appreciating rape, and celebrating murders. Because, of course, they're such funny subjects.

Try behaving as though you contain intelligence, hm? You can start by ending this thread, and attempting to act with a bit more prudence elsewhere in the forum.
-Darwin

nacho

Postby nacho » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:07 am

That's exactly the point of the topic. You already grouped together abortion with rape and murder. Obviously it all comes down to the subject of souls, and personally I don't think aborting a fetus is destroying one, if they exist in the first place. I'll go as far as to say that if souls exist, they don't exist until the brain is developed enough to handle it. Until that point, there is no difference between killing it and killing bacteria.

However, the reason I take it so lightly is because even after a baby is born, the brain is still developing. In all sincerity, I find it worse to kill full grown chicken than a 3-month old child. Yet we purposely let animals grow until they are plump for us to eat. Most people don't care, and yet most people do care about abortion.

No, I'm not a vegetarian.

The only way life exists is by eating, destroying, other life. It's naturally meant to be that way. If we weren't supposed to eat living things, his pasta wouldn't have made it so. However, we're required to eat life for sustenance, and though we don't have to eat meat, it's the natural order that we do.

So, I'd like to know your logic for being offended by abortion. Obviously I'm just an immature prick, so please enlighten me.

And to the moderators, you shouldn't even consider closing this thread. If you don't want that picture, fine, but this is a serious topic and I want a straight answer that isn't masked by flames and taunts.

Return to “All Things FSM”