I saw the FSM in a dream

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Platypus
Maccheroncelli Missionary

I saw the FSM in a dream

Postby Platypus » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:29 pm

Ok so here is the dream:

I am walking down this corridor, filled with UV light, then i open the door at the end of the corridor and go through into a room with walls made from uncooked noodles. I hear an almighty 'Yar! and the FSM appears in front of me, he starts speaking, but i am unsure what he is saying as i am surrounded by lovley pirates, all singing the lazy town pirate song, then i was in my kitchen, eating some noodles...

Then i woke up

I want to know what the FSM was saying to me

The Good Reverend Roger
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby The Good Reverend Roger » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:31 pm

He was saying that you couldn't have seen him if it was UV light, and that you should stop cheating like that.
Editor in chief of "SHUT UP", The American Journal of Misanthropy.

Or kill me.

cassius
Conchigliette Convert

Postby cassius » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:48 pm

i too had a dream. it didnt directly involve the FSM, but i'm absolutely certain that it was influenced by his noodley appendage.

in the dream i was watching a music video on a flickering old tv. it was funkytown by lipps inc, when suddenly the words pitch.info appeared (backwards if that makes any difference). now, i'm from the the uk, and as such never have many dealings with local orientated websites, especially those in the usa. but after a search on yahoo i discover this is the website for kansas city! very strange why the FSM would show me this but i'm sure he has a plan, either that or he (or i, or both) was a bit drunk. anyway, just thought i'd share

:D

cheung3305
Conchigliette Convert

Postby cheung3305 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:28 am

you are so lucky to have a dream like that..

Return to “All Things FSM”