Where do we stand on...

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:41 am

Iron Roger Vane wrote:Why? Cus his name is pronounced "Cock"? :D

Smartass. :mrgreen: It's because I'm a microbiologist.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:44 am

EarthRise wrote:Smartass. :mrgreen: It's because I'm a microbiologist.

rofl he WAS a rival to Pasteur remember :D But yes, he rocked, and not just because he was pronounced "cock". :)
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:47 am

Iron Roger Vane wrote:
EarthRise wrote:Smartass. :mrgreen: It's because I'm a microbiologist.

rofl he WAS a rival to Pasteur remember :D But yes, he rocked, and not just because he was pronounced "cock". :)

Pasteur, for all his superb biological deductions, was still a very brash revolutionary intent on making a stir. Koch was quiet, determined, and Russian, which made everyone hate him to no end.

I <3 Koch's Postulates!
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:49 am

I thought Koch was German? I did GCSE (like 5th year college) in Medicine Through Time :)

BTW cool ur a Microbiologist. I want to be a biochemist (when I'm older) :fsm_ninja:
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:53 am

Iron Roger Vane wrote:I thought Koch was German? I did GCSE (like 5th year college) in Medicine Through Time :)

BTW cool ur a Microbiologist. I want to be a biochemist (when I'm older) :fsm_ninja:

...Then who am I thinking about in Russia?

My horrid mistake, I should have known better than that. There was one Russian around the same time or summat, so maybe I'm thinking of him.

I found biochem to be kinda dry. Microbiology gives me the constantly variable enjoyment of biological adaptation. Biochem didn't really provide that to me.
-Darwin

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:55 am

I don't remember any Russian scientist! :? William Harvey was cool, he discovered the truths about the circulatory sytem (i.e it flows one way)

Mmm biochemistry. I want to do that so I can go into R&D and find out some useful stuff.
Clifford

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

Idin
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Idin » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:09 am

Garlic, Tomato, Onion, Pickle...

Onion is mean make your eye control sad.

Garlic is mean make you keep holy away from vampire suck your mind and body.

Tomato is mean make you absorb iron, In Olde Mixican jail, escape by sauce on iron bar.

pickle make protection iron from tomato absorb iron.

figure out about pasta what they have?

It that ok?

I go clean up the poop deck.
Strong Charity beat me with your sentience please... ^.^

jekka
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby jekka » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:26 am

Robbobrob wrote:People, People, do not fall into the traps set by the followers of Atkins....do not let them devide and conquor our peaceful pasta existence with such thoughts as which Pasta is best.

We do not want to succumb to the same problems of the Catholic Church...and splinter through Protest(ant) into 1000s of denominations.

We are better than that, my noodly brothers and sisters. Let us rejoice the diversity that the FSM has given us.....so we may never be bored at dinner communion.

RAmen! well said!...i think what he meant MPTrooper was that we should not be split into divisions like in the protestant reformation (nice pun by the way) or for divisions like jahovas witnesses within ourselves. not aimed at catholosism directly. correct?
grab a fork, its pasta time!!!

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:01 pm

Idin wrote:Garlic, Tomato, Onion, Pickle...

Onion is mean make your eye control sad.

Garlic is mean make you keep holy away from vampire suck your mind and body.

Tomato is mean make you absorb iron, In Olde Mixican jail, escape by sauce on iron bar.

pickle make protection iron from tomato absorb iron.

figure out about pasta what they have?

It that ok?

I go clean up the poop deck.

I undestand what you're saying, but there's still muc you have to leanr about English :( As for pasta, it is holy food, hallowed with all goodness of carbohydrates along with whatever sauce or accompanionment you wish alongside.
Clifford

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

Return to “All Things FSM”