religion cause

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

jekka
Cannelloni Cannoneer

religion cause

Postby jekka » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:51 am

now, i know this may seem a bit conseeded (yes i know i can't spell that word) but when you think down to the basis of any religion (or at least any mono or polytheistic religion) the cause of that is for a greater understanding of all thins, now when you think about it braks down to that its all for hapiness the reason anyone does anything is for happiness, especially if they are religiously motivated, no selfless acts right? except for pastafarianism, it is the only religion that believes in a higher controlling being that does not have the happiness cause, the csuse is, or this is how it seems to me, to loosen the controll of other overbearing religions, we are trying to help the world as all other religions say they are, and are in some ways, but we have gone on a new path to do that which was previously unexplored. Im proud, how bout you?

Now i know that kind of makes me sounds like a self-rightous asshole but try to think of it in your own thoughts and it'l come out clear
grab a fork, its pasta time!!!

MPTrooper

Postby MPTrooper » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:36 am

Where the hell are the resident Grammer Nazi's?

My dear, I would love to comment on your post, but I honestly have no idea what you're trying to convey. Clean it up a bit and perhaps we can have a discussion.

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Robbobrob » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:30 pm

I always thought a drunk deity is a happy deity......and if Heaven is any proof, he is more than worried about making sure we enjoy ourselves in the afterlife.
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:05 pm

MPTrooper wrote:Where the hell are the resident Grammer Nazi's?

My dear, I would love to comment on your post, but I honestly have no idea what you're trying to convey. Clean it up a bit and perhaps we can have a discussion.

I think this is a statement that all other religions fail to promote happiness for the sake of happiness, and do it for other motivations.

But, then again, I'm having trouble discerning the intent of this post as well.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

Return to “All Things FSM”