we have lost the purpose

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

basenjipirate
Ziti Zealot

we have lost the purpose

Postby basenjipirate » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:01 am

We all have stop worship and stated stupid threads.
Who are you people, Were am i, Can i have a dollar, I just want to fit in waaaaa.

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:10 am

I beg your pardon? State what you mean more clearly, I have no idea what you mean
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

basenjipirate
Ziti Zealot

Postby basenjipirate » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:12 am

we talk about stupid things when we should worship the FSM :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Who are you people, Were am i, Can i have a dollar, I just want to fit in waaaaa.

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:35 am

You're not taking this seriously, are you?
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

basenjipirate
Ziti Zealot

Postby basenjipirate » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:36 am

Maybe?????????

thelastpirate
Vermicelli Vizier
Location: I hope in no place so unsanctified where such as thou mayst find me.

Re: we have lost the purpose

Postby thelastpirate » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:33 am

basenjipirate wrote:We all have stop worship and stated stupid threads.

We have all stopped worshiping and started stupid threads.

We all have our own ways to praise His Noodlieness, I know for example that many members of this forum do so by piracy.

E.Raser two
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby E.Raser two » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:47 am

basenjipirate wrote:we talk about stupid things when we should worship the FSM :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2008/ ... alresearch

Con quella faccia un pò così
quell'espressione un pò così
che abbiamo noi
che abbiamo visto Genova............

minicarma07
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby minicarma07 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:06 am

Please lets make sure this never happens.

Next thing you know a good thing like FSM'ism will have dudes and dudettes on tv preaching the Gospel of the FSM asking for donations or you will never get to see the Beer Volcanos or Stripper Factories. People will dedicate their entire lives to worshiping thus end up never doing anything useful with their lives.

I truly believe, God, FSM, or (insert religous diety here) never wanted people to spend every waking moment doing nothing but bowing down and preying to them.

He/She/It is already omnipotent, they really don't need a moral booster. They created everything, having one spec of a human or many of us thanking them really isn't going to do much, and I am sure KILLING each other in their name doesn't make him/her/it happy.

Besides, if they made everything, why do you need people to make you feel better, NO ONE can TOP what you did.
Converted Pastafarian

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:27 am

Discussion is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Power is influence.
Influence is wisdom.

Ergo, discussion leads to proselytizing the word of the FSM.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

Lord of Numa
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Lord of Numa » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:25 pm

minicarma07 wrote:He/She/It is already omnipotent, they really don't need a moral booster. They created everything, having one spec of a human or many of us thanking them really isn't going to do much, and I am sure KILLING each other in their name doesn't make him/her/it happy.
This the key flaw to be discovered in religion. We are not made in God's image; he is made in ours. God is more human than we are, often being described as wrathful, vengeful, jealous and merciless. Yet, those same things are revealed to be sins. So, are we to be judged for the "sins of our Father?"
May the glorious Flying Spaghetti Monster bathe you in his wondrous Mercy, Love, and Garlic Sauce!
May He bless MP3 Fiesta and their noodlicious music bargains!
May He also watch over Roffleopolis and touch it with his marvelous Noodly Appendages.

RAmen

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:58 am

We worship the FSM via talking about stupid things, don't you see? He's drunk half the time, and by acting drunk we may praise him.
Clifford

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Robbobrob » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:07 am

I like cheese. Do you like cheese?

spin, spin, spin, fall over.

Yo, ho, ho, and the power of the Internetz......
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.

Return to “All Things FSM”