The Moon must be made of Cheese!!!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

supertorresmo
Maccheroncelli Missionary

The Moon must be made of Cheese!!!

Postby supertorresmo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:27 am

I was thinking to myself about the FSM and his creation, and I thought: What is of a Spaghetti without cheese??

So I remembered that people used to think the Moon was made of cheese, and it made sense!!

I also think that FSMism should be included at classrooms along with ID and evolution, but not just stop at that!!
The science curriculum should include that the Moon is made of cheese, and that the Sun revolves around the Earth (the creationist folks must agree to that) moved by His noodly appendage, as an alternative theory to Newton's Gravitation law.

This should state very clearly where we're getting at by allowing ID at schools...
Obey Your Noodly Master!

Brazilian Pastafarian

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:53 am

So that's why the moon landing was fake - it was anti FSM propaganda!
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

minicarma07
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby minicarma07 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:06 pm

Clifford wrote:So that's why the moon landing was fake - it was anti FSM propaganda!

It couldn't be fake, they showed it on TV ;)

If it exists, it happened, although I thing Space 1999 looked more realistic.

Still there is a shot of the moon landing that does not make sense.

Armstrong coming out of the ship, the camera angle makes it appear to be several yards away??? So who was shooting the scene? Remote? Moonmen?

When eagle took off, who was video taping it take off? did they come back and get the tape later?
Was there a moment in space, OH SH*T we didn't get the camera, we left it recording the take off, lets go back and get it.

(all kidding of course, my brother-in-law works for NASA, it was real )
Converted Pastafarian

supertorresmo
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby supertorresmo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:40 pm

The FSM was shooting it!!

And of course, He was also making sure the Moon looks like rock instead of cheese, the same way He planted the false geological fossils!

:fsm:
Obey Your Noodly Master!

Brazilian Pastafarian

PastAARGH
Ziti Zealot

Postby PastAARGH » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:13 pm

It all makes sense now!

PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby PantyGnawer » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:23 pm

minicarma07 wrote:
Armstrong coming out of the ship, the camera angle makes it appear to be several yards away??? So who was shooting the scene? Remote? Moonmen?

When eagle took off, who was video taping it take off? did they come back and get the tape later?
Was there a moment in space, OH SH*T we didn't get the camera, we left it recording the take off, lets go back and get it.

(all kidding of course, my brother-in-law works for NASA, it was real )

I think that the Armstrong shot was taken from above (mounted to the lander) where you could only see the ladder and part of his body. I think that the shot from a few yards away was Armstrong shooting Aldrin exiting the lander.

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:55 am

It's simple. The FSM spent millions of years coating the cheesy moon with rock to make it look realistic. Unfortunately the astronauts were ignorant of this when they got there.
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Robbobrob » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:57 pm

I can't wait til they get to Mars....with it being red and all, it must taste like Gouda.
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.

PastAARGH
Ziti Zealot

Postby PastAARGH » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:03 am

No, no, you misunderstand.
Only satellites (either natural of artificial) are made of cheese (hence the cheesiness of TV shows).

Planets, like Mars, are made of different substances.
In the case of Mars, this would be tomato sauce.

Duhh.

Andrey Kurtenkov
Lumache Lieutenant

Mars

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:00 am

Is it possible that tomato sauce is only slightly stratum outside, at the surface of the planet, but below tomato-level there is some kind of pasta? :worship: :fsm_float:
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini
Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby anthrobabe » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:36 pm

I think Mars is actually the meatball that rolled off of spaghetti once upon a time

remember that kids song

On top of spaghetti
all covered with cheese
I lost my poor meatball
when somebody sneezed

I think that on the titanic scale of our noodly master-- Mars is a meatball covered with sauce
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."

Cardinal Fang
Humble Hermit

Postby Cardinal Fang » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:37 am

anthrobabe wrote:I think Mars is actually the meatball that rolled off of spaghetti once upon a time

remember that kids song

On top of spaghetti
all covered with cheese
I lost my poor meatball
when somebody sneezed

It prompts the question though: who sneezed?

Have we inadvertently discovered proof that the Great Green Arkleseizure also exists?

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini
Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby anthrobabe » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Cardinal Fang wrote:
anthrobabe wrote:I think Mars is actually the meatball that rolled off of spaghetti once upon a time

remember that kids song

On top of spaghetti
all covered with cheese
I lost my poor meatball
when somebody sneezed

It prompts the question though: who sneezed?

Have we inadvertently discovered proof that the Great Green Arkleseizure also exists?

CF

Oh sure--works for me- I'll believe anything on such stunning proof as that, I mean someone or something had to sneeze or else the meatball , I mean Mars would not exist! You are brilliant.
My mantra

Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...

www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."

evilol
Fusilli Fuselier

Re: The Moon must be made of Cheese!!!

Postby evilol » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:35 pm

I totally agree on this hypothesis, but if the moon is made of cheese, what does sun contain? :?
It is better to have a hole in the wall, then a hole in the eye.

EarthRise
Hox God

Re: The Moon must be made of Cheese!!!

Postby EarthRise » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:43 pm

evilol wrote:I totally agree on this hypothesis, but if the moon is made of cheese, what does sun contain? :?

Liquid cheese?
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

Return to “All Things FSM”