Fake 2nd edition

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

buttlicking22

Re: Fake 2nd edition

Postby buttlicking22 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:30 pm

The Dark Noodle wrote:Latest communication from Eric
Dear Council of the Olive Garden,

I have to fill out that DMCA form within the next few days. I'll probably fill it out but don't worry about it. I will wait until June 2017 to publish the Loose Canon. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if the Council of the Olive Garden ever publishes the Loose Canon. I will certainly buy a copy as long as it is less than $50. Just keep me up to date. Once the Council of the Olive Garden publishes the Loose Canon then I will abandon 100% of my efforts. It is a great privilege for us to work together on this project. It is a little slower than I would have liked but it is still a privilege. Thanks for all the hard work that you do for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It is amazing that we have been able to orchestrate our efforts together to give the Loose Canon to all the English speaking peoples of the world. Without your effort and hard work, this project would be next to impossible. I am thrilled to have you on my side. Please continue your hard work. Let's get the Loose Canon to everybody!

What a joy!

Russell Eric Whitfield
138 Daniel Drive
Hubert, NC 28539
(252) 503-1402
www. fac e bo ok .com/onslowcountycommissioner
[email protected]

Can we get a US based Lawyer to send him a formal cease and desist notice?

Last time he was arrested for Copyright Infringement they ended up dropping all the charges. This time you have a greater case. I could probably someone in this area. Who would pay the costs? I'm not going to pay the lawyers one penny.

Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:17 pm

HARR HARR ,

Nancy , thot ole ERik be a fun wun , yarr ?
Oi pee a wee bit eech tyme oi reed 'is gibber har har har .
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering Black Bart
Remembering Pieces o' Nine
Remembering Rainswept

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:16 pm

buttlicking22 wrote:..........I have to fill out that DMCA form within the next few days. I'll probably fill it out but don't worry about it. I will wait until June 2017 to publish the Loose Canon. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if the Council of the Olive Garden ever publishes the Loose Canon. I will certainly buy a copy as long as it is less than $50. Just keep me up to date. Once the Council of the Olive Garden publishes the Loose Canon then I will abandon 100% of my efforts. It is a great privilege for us to work together on this project. It is a little slower than I would have liked but it is still a privilege. Thanks for all the hard work that you do for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It is amazing that we have been able to orchestrate our efforts together to give the Loose Canon to all the English speaking peoples of the world. Without your effort and hard work, this project would be next to impossible. I am thrilled to have you on my side. Please continue your hard work. Let's get the Loose Canon to everybody! What a joy!...............

Beloved Pirate Eric, show a little discernment and listen. You haven’t worked with anyone. I doubt you have the capacity to do so in any meaningful way. More to the point you have worked against everybody. It is no wonder you have few if any friends here but it is obvious your uncooperative and destructive nature prevents anyone from wanting to work with you. Your perpetual interference hinders delivery of the Loose Canon Second Edition and alienates you from the dedicated members of the Olive Garden Council and casual forum members alike. Your actions have turned many against you. Did you know there is no project here that involves you? Enough of your delusions! Please take responsibility for your actions, resist the ways of Beelzebub and leave us in peace. How pitiful you are.
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:32 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dont go away unca nancy

unca nancy be fun !

rrrrrr
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:41 pm

HARR!

Oi has ta admitt 'is constant infilltrayshuns be amazin'
an oi enjoy seazin' 'im expose 'imseff loike
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering Black Bart
Remembering Pieces o' Nine
Remembering Rainswept

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:48 pm

Nef Yoo must be receiving kick-backs for sales of pirated editions of the Loose Canon. That kid would sell his grandmother into slavery for tuppence.
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Mad Willyum Bonney wrote:....... oi enjoy seazin' 'im expose 'imseff .......

There might be laws against him exposing and you watching Mad Will.

ChowMein
Brewmeister

Postby ChowMein » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:13 pm

Nancy has filled in his location ... dude , there's no point now , you should have filled out everything at the start, so you would have had a better cover in the first place .

Try a new one , let's see how long the next one takes to discover .

buttlicking22

Postby buttlicking22 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Monobaz wrote:Beloved Pirate Eric, show a little discernment and listen. You haven’t worked with anyone. I doubt you have the capacity to do so in any meaningful way. More to the point you have worked against everybody. It is no wonder you have few if any friends here but it is obvious your uncooperative and destructive nature prevents anyone from wanting to work with you. Your perpetual interference hinders delivery of the Loose Canon Second Edition and alienates you from the dedicated members of the Olive Garden Council and casual forum members alike. Your actions have turned many against you. Did you know there is no project here that involves you? Enough of your delusions! Please take responsibility for your actions, resist the ways of Beelzebub and leave us in peace. How pitiful you are.

This is exactly right. Don't expect him to get it though. He always thinks he is working to make things happen by pissing people off. I know him well. This isn't the only time he does crap like this. You hit the nail on the head Monobaz. Just don't expect him to get it. He is an aggro.

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:37 pm

uhuh uhuh uhuh :lol:

ye till im unca nancy :moon:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hyuk :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ChowMein
Brewmeister

Postby ChowMein » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:16 pm

Ye lot realize that a response of any kind feeds a troll what it wants . :whip:
But since no one else seems to be around much these days , this is a means to get our post counts up . :haha: arr

Keep 'em coming buttlicker :moon: , ye ain't been banned again yet . :confused: ARRRRRRRGHHHH!

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:38 pm

buttlicking22 wrote:.............This is exactly right. Don't expect him to get it though. He always thinks he is working to make things happen by pissing people off. I know him well. This isn't the only time he does crap like this. You hit the nail on the head Monobaz. Just don't expect him to get it. He is an aggro.

You know yourself well Eric.

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Doant lissen 2 'im Uncca Nancy

we gunna maek losta munny sellin alla dem buuks .......

rrrrrr

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:48 pm

Poast nummer free fouwsend too hunnred an' twenny seven..........

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Poast nummer free fouwsend too hunnred an' twenny ate..........

Return to “Scripture and Lore”