The Holy Land?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

LinguiniLover8319
Conchigliette Convert

The Holy Land?

Postby LinguiniLover8319 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:19 pm

I believe I may have found the holy land!

Now, I sadly do not own a copy of the Gosple, but I have read through the Loose Cannon. We know that the holy land is an island with a (possibly volcanic) mountian, and we know that it was origonally populated by the Midgets/Midgits. Additionally, we know that it was frequented by His holy people the pirates, and that the peoples of the island were able to grow basil and herbs as well as the materials nesseccary for sauce and pasta itself.

The Island of Flores in Indonesia fits all of these requirments.

While such crops may not be prevelant there now, it's certianly possible for them to be grown in the island's climate. It has several mountians, the highest of which is a dormant volcanoe. Pirates would have frequented the waters around hte island in the good 'ol days, and they do still today.

And the final nail in the coffin is that the disciples of the dark lord darwin himself -- yes, scientists -- have found the greatest proof: "Ancient" fossil remains of a small hominim species called Homo floresiensis, which are only found on that island and are nicknamed "Hobbits" for their small stature.

Discuss below, and have some linguini.

Cardinal Fang
Humble Hermit

Re: The Holy Land?

Postby Cardinal Fang » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:55 pm

I'd always assumed if there was a Holy Land at all, that it would be the Federated States of Micronesia. After all the initials are right

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

LinguiniLover8319
Conchigliette Convert

Postby LinguiniLover8319 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Cardinal Fang wrote:I'd always assumed if there was a Holy Land at all, that it would be the Federated States of Micronesia. After all the initials are right

CF

Hmmm... it could be one of them. Perhaps they are also a holy land, but what has me really sold is the midgets.

Spanner head
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Spanner head » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:49 am

The fossils could be an illuminati trick to make us think it's the holy land.

Thoughts?

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:29 am

Spanner head wrote:Thoughts?

Plenty, not relevant though.
This is a most exciting discovery! However is there any evidence that the inhabitants of this island ever partook of pasta?

Return to “Scripture and Lore”