Profile Picture

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Profile Picture

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Have you ever had trouble finding that profile picture online that is JUST what you wanted, but still marks you as an individual?
That is one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do, and I dislike it to no end. And do you have to?

NOT ANYMORE!

I've been told by many people that I am a Photoshop wizard. I am willing to take requests for profile pictures, customized exactly how you want them! If you want a sample of my work, I made this in my free time during my Computer Graphics class at school. My friend just said, "Do something with capybara in it. I really like capybara." And this is what he got 3 days later:
:grin: .
My teacher wanted me to Photoshop a new business/product's billboard, and he got this in return:
Nevermind, the image is too wide (over 800 pixels) :shocked: . Hmph :shrug: .
I've decided to take requests in this thread, and anything that I find funny, I will respond to, likely within 5-6 days of you posting it. Then I'll ask for more information if I need it, and a couple of days later, I'll PM you with the image. All I ask in return is that you reply to the thread with your feedback (make sure you tell everyone where you got it!).

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Re: Profile Picture

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:42 pm

I just realized that that other image didn't work either . . . that's too bad.
Suffice to say that I am completely open to requests for new profile pictures!

Return to “Art and Artistic Adaptations”