Foods to make in praise of our Blessed FSM, pasta based and otherwise.
Moderator: All Things Mods
- Roy Hunter
- If it's not Scottish, it's crap.
- Posts: 15353
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm
- Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.
Yes, they're called the Welsh.bacon wrote:There's vegetables in the English Diet?
- Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.
- Posts: 9917
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm
- Location: Here
bacon wrote:DavidH wrote:Good for you, Ham.
Society for the Abolition of Vegetables from the English Diet.
There's vegetables in the English Diet?
Potatoes mainly, usually in the form of chips, although we do dabble with peas and carrots occasionally. Some heathens claim to have seen parsnips but I think they're lying
- Roland Deschain
- Shaman of Ramen
- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: BASE jumping off the Dark Tower.
I am an omnivore. I love meat, vegetables, fruit and nuts/seeds. I could not live without any of them. I am fussy with meat, but this is only in relation to fat and gristle. I prefer very lean meat. Sometimes I spend longer removing the fat and gristle than I do eating the damn meat lol. For me, nothing beats a nice bit of Steak or Venison with al dente vegetables and lightly sautéed potatoes, except The Holy Meal of Meatballs and Spaghetti.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest