Foods to make in praise of our Blessed FSM, pasta based and otherwise.
Moderator: All Things Mods
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Moral Minority
- Prophet of Pastafarianism
- Posts: 5171
- Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:51 pm
- Location: Follow the trail of smoldering bodies.
It appears that spaghetti closely resemble rice in composition and fish resembles meatbals. Does this mean that the Japanese have forseen our Noodly Lord as we know Him.
- Cardinal Fang
- Vermicelli Vizier
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:46 pm
- Location: A dungeon on Viltvodle VI
Surely the Far East alternative to spaghetti and meatballs is noodle soup? Let's face it, ramen has a particular significance to Pastafarians...
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests