Poems, Musings, Thoughts.

Book discussions, Author discussions, general book talk, also films.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

MourningStar
Bucatini Buccanneer

Poems, Musings, Thoughts.

Postby MourningStar » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:52 am

I often like to write. For no reason other than to write. ( Liquor and/or THC may or may not allegedly be involved ) Here is a place for you to criticize my works, or perhaps a place for me to do the same for you. PLEASE leave comments and feel free to add your own work! Constructive or Criticizing. Anything lets myself and others know you're reading.

As I take up the reins, my own adventure through life begins. How often I have judged. How often have I been judged? It doesn't matter as my pilgrimage moves on. We pay tribute to idols on the television, in magazines, and on the radio. We covet what we can never have and murder the voice that says "We have enough". So step back. Into nature if you must. Into a different frame of mind. Take off this veil of life that has made you blind. So narrow in scope, so little aware. I'll be in that place where they don't judge you based on skin. On religion or creed. On anything and everything, we'll just be free. Raise a pint if you want to be in this adventurous place with me. R'Amen
The circumstances of the world are continually changing, and the opinions of men change also; and as government is for the living, and not for the dead, it is the living only that has any right in it. That which may be thought right and found convenient in one age, may be thought wrong and found inconvenient in another. In such cases, who is to decide, the living, or the dead? -Thomas Paine

MourningStar
Bucatini Buccanneer

Re: Poems, Musings, Thoughts.

Postby MourningStar » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:29 am

There's a barrier existence that exists with us today. Even with everyone seeing everything the other people say. The information's there but the intelligence is not. Television, media, and movies all cause rot. "I need to be a millionaire to make myself seem hot." But the hotter that you get, the more energy you'll burn. More of those people pay attention at each and every turn. An implosion is self evident to everyone but you. You swear to me I'm lying, but these words will soon ring true. This barrier existence, well I walk through everyday. So I say you should tread lightly and just head the words I say.
The circumstances of the world are continually changing, and the opinions of men change also; and as government is for the living, and not for the dead, it is the living only that has any right in it. That which may be thought right and found convenient in one age, may be thought wrong and found inconvenient in another. In such cases, who is to decide, the living, or the dead? -Thomas Paine

Return to “Books and Authors, Films and Directors”