This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.
Moderator: Other Stuff Mods
- Nef Yoo BlackBeard
- Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
- Posts: 4264
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
- Location: off me leesh
life b 2 shorrt ta not ta push out a biggggg fart inta fierplace wen dare b a fier innit .
- Roy Hunter
- If it's not Scottish, it's crap.
- Posts: 15343
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm
- Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.
ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:Life is to short for tall people. We keep hitting our heads on the future.
The increased speed from being further away from the centre of the Earth's rotation and centre of gravity means that relativity affects our brains by making time appear to pass more slowly.
It's true - check it out. (Life is too short to read this shit, btw.)
- Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.
- Posts: 9917
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm
- Location: Here
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests