The Passive-Aggressive Game

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Re: The Passive-Aggressive Game

Postby Griffin » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Polishing the silver will definitely not be needed. I hear you have several large bags marked swag, which probably need a good wash.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:21 am

Wash the swags? No squire no! The swags are all spotless because we’re not English sire. What I means by that master is thee lordy lordy gentlemens what don’t work they never gets dirty so they don’t need to wash, not like us colonial slaves do squire. We swims at dawn and dusk like them Masbuthaeans. But if your lordship so decrees we are happy to forgo the midday crust and scrub up three times daily.
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:02 am

I don't do anything by decrees.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Oh no squire, nobody is arksing you to break a nail or anything, just give us the nod and we will jump to attention, after all, it is our fault and we know and appreciate our lowly station.
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Darth Vader! It is so reassuring when you come to my rescue.

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:27 am

More like Daft Wader.

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:22 am

Your last post is extremely witty Lord Wellington Boot. If Roy gives you a caning feel free to reciprocate by taking it out on me. (PS Perhaps Daft Wader and Daft Beaker are twins.)

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:57 pm

In the unlikely event that Roy gives me a caning, I will certainly ensure that I do not indulge your masochistic fantasies.

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:59 am

[And that folks is how one names Griffin a “wellington boot” and avoids due punishment!]

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:55 pm

I took it as a compliment.

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:40 pm

I knew only too well you would take it as a compliment Griffin. That was inevitable owing to your kinky latex fetish for which you are famous. Still, I will not sit in judgement Griffin, your debauchery is fine and I have no mind to discover what you or anyone else might get up to with a wellington boot.

Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:46 pm

i fink alla ya bin band
rrrrrrrrr bam ban banbanban
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Monobaz » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Is that afishil?

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Cors it not be afficial. Not until the Fat Lady Sings.

As to sum h'obscure fetish, I'd be intrested ter 'av a look at yer collections Mr. Mad Cup

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:48 am

Roy Hunter, my dear boy, are you there?
I just love the way that dalek mask covers your whole face.

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”