The Person Below Me

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ken worley » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:50 pm

It is just an excuse to stay here longer, staring at the 17 YO cashier's cleavage.

(Plus I like to be the cause of other peoples' milk curdling...call it a hobby.)

TPBM always answers the bagboy's question, "Would you like your milk in a bag?" with ,
"No thanks, I'll leave it in the jug.", in the hopes of winning a smile from the cute, cleavage-having 17 YO cashier, but she never gets the joke, just stands there, with stupid, vapid cow-eyes, wondering why you are still looking at her, instead of moving out of the line like the rest of the customer-people do when the transaction is complete.

lordpunkmonk
Mystic of Meatball

Postby lordpunkmonk » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:05 am

hey the last one said she was 18

TPBM always hits on teenagers younger than 14 regardles of gender
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

Jean Bart
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Jean Bart » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:09 am

Well, I tried, but they hit back. That's why I changed to 90+

TPBM is 90+, and even pretends to have vivid memories of WWI
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's Flying Circus, Season 2, Episode 2)
"Je préfère le vin d'ici à l'eau de là" (Francis Blanche)
"Nu zijn er wel die mij niet mogen, of onverschillig langs mij gaan. Met liefde en met mededogen zie ik die vuile schoften aan! (Drs. P in "Jubelzang")
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens." (phrase attribuée à Arnaud Amaury, légat du Pape, à l'occasion de la prise de Béziers en 1209)

Dr Dagger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Dr Dagger » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:18 am

I do! In some corner of some foreign field, there is a bit of England beneath the cow muck.

TPBM shot Santa last week, unless it's Rev. Redbeard, in which case it's next week
Signed Dr Dagger, The Yorkshire Ripper

lordpunkmonk
Mystic of Meatball

Postby lordpunkmonk » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:32 am

yup hehehe no more presents for miserable children

TPBM thinks that that is just awfull but says it in a patronizing way
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:14 am

"It in a patronizing way."

TPBM is also a literalist.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Moral Minority

Postby Moral Minority » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:12 pm

Yes, and a bible literalist too.

TPBM is attracted to stiffs.

Moral Minority

Postby Moral Minority » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:13 pm

Since I am below myself, I guess I do. What a perv I am.

TPBM closed the pool.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:19 pm

Not yet, but one of these days I'll go to the doctor and close my gene pool.

TPBM is in the shallow end of the gene pool.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

black bart
Resident Weevil

pool

Postby black bart » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:24 pm

Well in 1982, no one died, in 1983 no one died, in 1984 no one died...etc etc...in 1989, someone died so we had to shut the pool.

TPBM is a pool attendant
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:27 pm

I attend the pool table.

TPBM is a table (or footstool, depending on their leather-clad significant other's tone of voice).

Moral Minority

Postby Moral Minority » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:31 pm

My leather clad significant other decided that I will be a coffee table.

TPBM worships :mrgreen:

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:37 pm

I don't worship anything. Venerate, perhaps...

TPBM cuts out the Gerber baby from baby food labels and puts it in their wallet to show to people on the bus. "This is my baby, isn't he cute?"

Moral Minority

Postby Moral Minority » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:40 pm

Ugh... No but I kiss a picture of me to compensate for my lack of sexual perversion.

TPBM likes crab vaginas. (unless it is Ken Worley in which case I forbid you to ever be below me untill I feel like liking you agan, which I do even now, but I simple find crab vaginas too disturbing, and furthermore, I am a bad mofo who doesn't put up with rape and it is obvious that you rape crabs. Sorry, Worley, but no, you just cannot be below me, it would just be beneath you)

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:43 pm

I like crab vaginae because I can tease Ken about them.

TPBM likes Ken, because they can tease crabs about him.

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”