One word story

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Tickle » Sun May 07, 2006 2:20 pm

Earwig 'O': Did you feel that?
Earwig 'Q': What you perceive here is the change of electric potetial in the ear typical for dogs under erotic tension.
Earwig 'O': That's shocking. Watt's electric potential? I'm not the brightest spark.
Earwig 'Q': Therefore it is called the glowing ears phenomenon.
Earwig 'O': Like the smelling nose phenomenon?
Earwig 'Q': That's not our area of expertise, ask the polyps about that!
Earwig 'O': I can't - They don't like me.
Earwig 'P': Chicken! You are bigger then them and have bigger claws.
Earwig 'O': *whispers to earwig 'Q'* Who's earwig 'P'? He sounds smelly.
Earwig 'Q': Be careful! He is the primordial one, said to be older than the dog himself.
Earwig 'O': Well, that explains the smell. What did he do B.D (Before Dog)?
Earwig 'Q'(laughing): Inventing punishments for those who ask such questions.
Earwig 'P': *consults complicated looking diagrams and flow charts* *punches Earwig 'O' in face*
Earwig 'O': Ouch! *attempts to kick Earwig 'P' in a matrix fighting style. Then he realizes that he overdid the slow motion and gets another punch from Earwig 'P'*[/quote]
Earwig 'P': [unintelligible words] *disappears in a cloud of green smoke smelling like acetophenone*
Earwig 'O': (whispers) Gone... Like a fart in the wind. *takes a hit from behind, where Earwig 'P' has materialized for just a moment* Right then. No more Mr Nice Guy *balls hands into fists and is flattened by a falling piano(don't ask me how this fit into a dog's ear)*
Earwig 'Q': *starts playing piano. Gets flattened by falling anvil*
Earwig 'S' to 'T'&'U': Time for an experiment. One of you plays the anvil, the other beats the piano. Let's see what happens! *puts on safety gear*
Earwig 'V': Why not? *grabs hammer* 'Ere we go! *smashes piano*
Earwig 'W': *plays the Badenweiler march on the anvil*
*both are smashed by a rain of falling Hitler busts wearing sombreros*
All surviving Earwigs: the Curse of the Pinatas is on us! *all put on sombreros too*
Earwig 'O': *puts on blindfold. Starts swinging a bat at thin air. Hits earwig 'Q'*
Earwig 'Q': I am not a pinata! *all earwigs start to clob each other blindly while trying to avoid the still active rain of busts*
*Suddenly, Earwig 'O' evolves into a banana that falls out of the dog's ear and is eaten by a passing orang-utan*
Earwig 'O': *inside orangutan stomach* Hello?
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne

Swatopluk
Chef Shaman of Hauro Pasta

Postby Swatopluk » Mon May 08, 2006 5:43 am

Earwig 'Q': What you perceive here is the change of electric potetial in the ear typical for dogs under erotic tension.
Earwig 'O': That's shocking. Watt's electric potential? I'm not the brightest spark.
Earwig 'Q': Be careful! He is the primordial one, said to be older than the dog himself.
Earwig 'P': *consults complicated looking diagrams and flow charts* *punches Earwig 'O' in face*
Earwig 'O': Ouch! *attempts to kick Earwig 'P' in a matrix fighting style. Then he realizes that he overdid the slow motion and gets another punch from Earwig 'P'*[/quote]
Earwig 'P': [unintelligible words] *disappears in a cloud of green smoke smelling like acetophenone*
Earwig 'O': (whispers) Gone... Like a fart in the wind. *takes a hit from behind, where Earwig 'P' has materialized for just a moment* Right then. No more Mr Nice Guy *balls hands into fists and is flattened by a falling piano(don't ask me how this fit into a dog's ear)*
Earwig 'S' to 'T'&'U': Time for an experiment. One of you plays the anvil, the other beats the piano. Let's see what happens! *puts on safety gear*
All surviving Earwigs: the Curse of the Pinatas is on us! *all put on sombreros too*
Earwig 'O': *puts on blindfold. Starts swinging a bat at thin air. Hits earwig 'Q'*
Earwig 'Q': I am not a pinata! *all earwigs start to clob each other blindly while trying to avoid the still active rain of busts*
*Suddenly, Earwig 'O' evolves into a banana that falls out of the dog's ear and is eaten by a passing orang-utan*
Disembodied voice in orangutan stomach: Nobody here except us digestive juices.
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose

Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Tickle » Mon May 08, 2006 12:41 pm

Disembodied voice in orangutan stomach: Nobody here except us digestive juices...
Orangutan: Ook!
Disembodied voice in orangutan stomach: ... And the orangutan.
Thought of the Day:

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Mon May 08, 2006 1:16 pm

Disembodied voice in orangutan stomach: Nobody here except us digestive juices...
Earwig 'O': An' me!
Disembodied voice in orangutan stomach: Not for long *ominous pause*
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Tickle » Mon May 08, 2006 1:25 pm

*huge fight between Earwig 'O' and the digestive juices. Earwig 'O has a big machine gun...*
Thought of the Day:

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Mon May 08, 2006 1:30 pm

*huge fight between Earwig 'O' and the digestive juices. Earwig 'O has a big machine gun...which is dissolved by the concentrated potassium hydroxide the orangutan drinks to deal with his stomach-ache.*
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Tickle » Sat May 13, 2006 11:15 am

*huge fight between Earwig 'O' and the digestive juices. Earwig 'O has a big machine gun...which is dissolved by the concentrated potassium hydroxide the orangutan drinks to deal with his stomach-ache.*

Orangutan: Ooooooook... *runs to toilet*
Thought of the Day:

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Sat May 13, 2006 11:34 am

*Toilet explodes due to an unfortunate combination of chemical reactions.*
Moral: Don't mix sanitary chemicals without consulting an expert beforehand. And please excrete with a pH value near neutral.
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Tickle » Sat May 13, 2006 11:39 am

Moral: Don't mix sanitary chemicals without consulting an expert beforehand. And please excrete with a pH value near neutral... And don't eat bananas which fall out of dogs ears...
Thought of the Day:

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Sat May 13, 2006 11:56 am

Moral: Don't mix sanitary chemicals without consulting an expert beforehand. And please excrete with a pH value near neutral... And don't eat bananas which fall out of dogs ears...

So ends this rather sad story.
But the dog got filthy rich by selling the sombrero wearing Hitler busts and the surviving earwigs became the main shareholders of SWHB Inc.
---

Okay, new story start please!
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Tickle » Tue May 16, 2006 4:24 pm

Several
Thought of the Day:

Swatopluk