One word story

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

kaioshin00
Agnolini Admiral

Postby kaioshin00 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:40 am

Several earwigs were inside a slightly fluffy acorn stuck within a dog's meatballs. This was unusual, usually, but not for usual Thursdays. The dog stood upright limply, and braced his forepaws against a piano standing on a donkey cart. Luckily the donkey stood on another piano, unattached to the back of a meatball-sticker. Sombrero-wearing Pedro Almodovar busts fell from below the top of a nearby skyscraper, shattering both the calm and the earthenware. However, the donkey continued to move in a crazy but controlled trajectory towards Friday. "FRIDAY!!!", the earwigs cheered and began to prepare an immediate coffee&muffins benedict platter made from pure mithril aka tinfoil (as in "Lord of the Rings"). After feasting on a diet of insects, the earwigs told tales of Earwig "P" and his/her/its adventures in the land of orangutans.

"It was a dark and stormy knight," Earwig "Arr" sought shelter and said, "My chainmail was chafing most humidly the night-coloured waistcoat. I won't pay attention to that orangutan anymore!" KY Jelly seeped through the acorn coffee maker glurpingly. "If only I could remember my anti-chafing formula. That ape really confused the other side of my personality, the one that puts me in frilly waistcoats.

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans-o'-war, blowing Earwig 'P's toupee into the fangs of the queen arachnid.

"'Mrrmrrmrmrph', said fiddlesticks playing maniac elves from the vestibule of Sergej Michailovich Subarow. Blowing winds swept the earwigs towards The Pit of Prawn. Earwig 'P' desperately grabbed his MG08/15 "waffle iron" and blasted through the hellish gale, missing the sharpened edge of the fan and dodging the Returning Officer's baton. The orangutans opened up The Pit and fire at the request of Prostetnik Vogon Yeltz, and threw in Earwig 'Q' but were confused by the sudden gesticulations of Earwig 'R'.

The orangutans danced happily around the infinitesimal calculator case
:shellfish: :shellfish: March of the crabbies :shellfish: :shellfish:

Swatopluk
Chef Shaman of Hauro Pasta

Postby Swatopluk » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:22 am

Several earwigs were inside a slightly fluffy acorn stuck within a dog's meatballs. This was unusual, usually, but not for usual Thursdays. The dog stood upright limply, and braced his forepaws against a piano standing on a donkey cart. Luckily the donkey stood on another piano, unattached to the back of a meatball-sticker. Sombrero-wearing Pedro Almodovar busts fell from below the top of a nearby skyscraper, shattering both the calm and the earthenware. However, the donkey continued to move in a crazy but controlled trajectory towards Friday. "FRIDAY!!!", the earwigs cheered and began to prepare an immediate coffee&muffins benedict platter made from pure mithril aka tinfoil (as in "Lord of the Rings"). After feasting on a diet of insects, the earwigs told tales of Earwig "P" and his/her/its adventures in the land of orangutans.

"It was a dark and stormy knight," Earwig "Arr" sought shelter and said, "My chainmail was chafing most humidly the night-coloured waistcoat. I won't pay attention to that orangutan anymore!" KY Jelly seeped through the acorn coffee maker glurpingly. "If only I could remember my anti-chafing formula. That ape really confused the other side of my personality, the one that puts me in frilly waistcoats.

"Earwig 'P', having finished his breakfast, belched and stood up to cheer Queen 'B' the gorgeous amphibian tarantula. Suddenly Earwig 'V' rushed unto Earwig 'P' brandishing the secret but nonetheless scraped spoon-o'-doom and shouting arcane slogans-o'-war, blowing Earwig 'P's toupee into the fangs of the queen arachnid.

"'Mrrmrrmrmrph', said fiddlesticks playing maniac elves from the vestibule of Sergej Michailovich Subarow. Blowing winds swept the earwigs towards The Pit of Prawn. Earwig 'P' desperately grabbed his MG08/15 "waffle iron" and blasted through the hellish gale, missing the sharpened edge of the fan and dodging the Returning Officer's baton. The orangutans opened up The Pit and fire at the request of Prostetnik Vogon Yeltz, and threw in Earwig 'Q' but were confused by the sudden gesticulations of Earwig 'R'.

The orangutans danced happily around the infinitesimal calculator case the content of
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:04 pm

The orangutans danced happily around the infinitesimal calculator case the content of feet.
The revolution has abandoned you. You're on your own now.

The Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not get caught.

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:27 pm

The orangutans danced happily around the infinitesimal calculator case the content of feet.
The End.

New Story begins here:

Edward the Confessor
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

kaioshin00
Agnolini Admiral

Postby kaioshin00 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:40 pm

Edward the Confessor was feeling like
:shellfish: :shellfish: March of the crabbies :shellfish: :shellfish:

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:12 am

Edward the Confessor was feeling like confessing to her
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:06 pm

Edward the Confessor was feeling like confessing to her priest

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:27 pm

Edward the Confessor was feeling like confessing to her priest who
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

boghog
Lord of Linguini

Postby boghog » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:36 pm

Edward the Confessor was feeling like confessing to her priest who was
Now Hypercaffeinated! Share and Enjoy!

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia!

You catch more flies with BS than you do with honey.

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:55 pm

Edward the Confessor was feeling like confessing to her priest who was sincerely
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:35 pm

Edward the Confessor was feeling like confessing to her priest who was sincerely happy

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:50 am

Edward the Confessor was feeling like confessing to her priest who was sincerely happy about
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:08 pm

Edward the Confessor was feeling like confessing to her priest who was sincerely happy about her sex change.

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:21 am

Edward the Confessor was feeling like confessing to her priest who was sincerely happy about her sex change. Having entered
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:16 pm

Edward the Confessor was feeling like confessing to her priest who was sincerely happy about her sex change. Having entered the world of dancing

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”