MY HILL

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Griffin » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:11 pm

auditioned Leo for exciting film part on my hill; unfortunately he was camera shy although shows some promise - one to watch
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:16 pm

I keep telling you what the secret is.

bribery!!!!!

he's an expensive guy, but once you pay up he's usually good.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:48 pm

yyyyyeah....

I'll remember to bring some treatsies next time.

doing homework on my hill. blrughr.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

bubblegumgirl
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby bubblegumgirl » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:03 pm

Pacing around MY HILL, staring into the distance, daring anyone to do what I think they are going to do.
"Yes Marge, in Theory, in theory communism works." Homer Simpson

"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby alexrose » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:05 pm

Listening to music on this hill...New earphones!

Procrastinating.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:16 pm

lucky lil' prick... I need new headphones.

stil;l homework (which I haven't actually started yet :) ) on my hill.

alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby alexrose » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:20 pm

Earphones. They cost me 7 dollars...

One day, I'm sure I'll get some good headphones on my hill, and will realize how much I"ve been missing. If I'm not deaf by then.

bubblegumgirl
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby bubblegumgirl » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:23 pm

Ah, I am standing on my hill, procrastinating.

"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:27 pm

alexrose wrote:Earphones. They cost me 7 dollars...

One day, I'm sure I'll get some good headphones on my hill, and will realize how much I"ve been missing. If I'm not deaf by then.

you mean earbuds, like for iPods? or headphones that don't have the silly band, and just kinda latch onto your ear, rather than digging inside of them?

'cos I've got those kinds on my hill, 'cept the right side stopped playing music :(

alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby alexrose » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:33 pm

Yeah. The iPod like thing.
I'd still consider those band-less ones headphones. Good headphones are the ones (by my standards) that completely cover your ear and are big and (generally) silver. They look ugly, but they must play good music.
Who'd have though they'd be so hard to define?

Which ones? iPod-like? Or bandless?
How can you stand it? Doesn't it make your left ear feeling like it's bleeding?

Uh...My hill.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:43 pm

actually it used to be my right. that was when I was obsessed with getting each to work, so I spin the jack around to see if I could get it right. I'd get in each ear alright, but only for a fraction of a second at a time. THAT made my ears bleed. but now I just forget about it and play from my right ear. it's still not as satisfying as the strapless heahpones would be. I don't like big clunky things for my hill, but I can't stand earbuds. they don't stay in my ears, 'cos my ears are misshapen or something.

bubblegumgirl
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby bubblegumgirl » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:51 pm

So you are talking about earbuds, headphones, earphones on my hill? Well I supose it is always a better conversation then that which you should be doing.

alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby alexrose » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:53 pm

Twirling the jack...that brings me back, to a couple of days ago...
I found that often, if you press it down, sometimes with tape, it'll last longer.

Opposite for me I guess. Headphones drive me nuts. Plus, they generally aren't as loud. Or, when the volume is up, everyone can hear it, which kind of defeats the purpose.

Maybe I'll take a gambol around my hill sometimes...

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:59 pm

alexrose wrote:Opposite for me I guess. Headphones drive me nuts. Plus, they generally aren't as loud. Or, when the volume is up, everyone can hear it, which kind of defeats the purpose..

really? I was under the impression that that WAS the purpose...

un wisely cracking wise on my hill.

alexrose
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby alexrose » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:00 pm

Nope.
If people can hear it they tend to realize you're not hearing them.
And then they come from their hill to invade your hill and bad things happen.

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”