MY HILL

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:01 pm

bah, classes are done.... for now....

*looks behind shoulder on my hill*

AUGH!!!!!!

oh wait, nevermind. its only Duke. :D

~Qwerty
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Duke » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:01 pm

Sorry about sneaking up on you again, I'll try to be more Pirate and less Ninja when around you, okay? :D

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Tansy the Terrible
Stele Second Mate

Postby Tansy the Terrible » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:41 pm

MY (OUR) HILL made pumpkin pie yesterday. Alot of it. Mmmmmm
"Okee dokee doggie daddy!"

Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:09 pm

There is pie sitting right there, on the other side of the room. But it's not mine.....

There is someone else's pie on My Hill.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:44 am

what an atrocity.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...... ing on my hill.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Duke

Postby Duke » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:03 pm

The pie's gone now. My roommate ate it. Ah well! At least this room on My Hill smells good.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Aeger » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:59 pm

My room on My Hill smells like peaches

...I don't know why
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you

Duke

Postby Duke » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:38 pm

We just got an air purifier on the room in My Hill, so it doesn't smell at all anymore.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:14 pm

why would you want to not smell anything? or smell nothing...

smelling old food on my hill.... :?

~Qwerty

Bringerofpie
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Bringerofpie » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:17 pm

It makes you pass out and roll down. I step over you to get to the top of my hill.
"Now watch this drive."

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:24 pm

hadn't we stopped the madness a while ago?

hadn't we declared peace?

hadn't we forgotten about the orginal point to this thread????

...apparently.

~Qwerty

Duke

Postby Duke » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:14 pm

Just listening to classical music and thinking about life on My Hill.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:20 pm

although I'm not happy about; I'm fretting the hell outta life on my hill.

~Qwerty

Duke

Postby Duke » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:52 pm

I'm just living the hell out of life now, out on My Hill. :mrgreen:

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Aeger » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:03 pm

I'd rather be a good liver than have one

On My Hill
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”