MY HILL

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Grey
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Grey » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:20 pm

Makin' and cinnamon rolls on meh hill.
The revolution has abandoned you. You're on your own now.

The Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not get caught.

fueledbycoffee wrote:America has a long and hallowed tradition of irrational tax evasion and belligerence. We are the national equivalent of the Nac Mac Feegle. And we're the leaders of the free world. Damn, now I've scared myself shitless.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:21 pm

listening to Apocalypitica on my hill...

for some reason.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Duke » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:25 pm

Aeger wrote:I find time to be an illusion on My Hill, lunchtime doubly so

I forget who said that

It sounds an awful lot like Douglas Adams. That's my guess.

Waiting until breakfast on My Hill.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:28 pm

waiting untill PEANUT BUTTAH JELLAY TAIME!

I mean... pizza time....

*cough*

mpdzplozion on my hill...

[size=0]now waaayat now waaayat now waaayat[/size]
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Duke

Postby Duke » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:31 pm

They don't serve breakfast here until 9:30, it's a real shame....

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:34 pm

thats odd, I thought that EST was five hours ahead of Hawai'i time.... but that'd mean that its 10:30 o'er there...

Duke

Postby Duke » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:38 pm

Sometimes it's more, sometimes it's less. We don't have Daylight Savings Time, so when you gain an hour, we don't.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Aeger » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:55 pm

Didn't we just have this discussion of perception of time on My Hill?
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:56 pm

not your hill... maybe my hill...

Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Aeger » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:45 pm

oh, definitley my hill
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm

no, I know what goes on on your hill. generally something involving dead things and the wrong orifices.

as for my hill, we have metaphysical conversations.

Duke

Postby Duke » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:27 pm

We've got conversations on parapsychology on my hill.... :D

You're feeling very sleepy.......

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:42 am

thats just cause I woke up on my hill, Duke.

~Qwerty

St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Postby St John the Blasphemist » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:10 am

Playing the Last Post on the bugle on My Hill

Duh Duhh
Duh Duhh
Duh Dah Dah Du-tah-tah Duh Duh Du-tuhh

Duh Duhh
Duh Duhh
Duh Duhhhh

Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:21 pm

Arrgh! Monday moring! I've gotta do something!

Like go to classes...? :cry:

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”