This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Swatopluk
Chef Shaman of Hauro Pasta

Postby Swatopluk » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:36 pm

Get a stiff drink to remove those doubts :roll: .
[Clarification: Do not blame me, if he takes that advice!]
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:50 pm

dude, you are SUCH a bad influence.

how could it not be your fault if I accept?

oh i get it. you're doing the whole satan n' Job thing. I see what you're plotting.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:34 am

I could try to sell you other stuff while you are too drunk to think rationally.
Btw, this soul of yours......
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:07 pm

what do you guys think of this for a plot of a comedy movie, probably a dark comedy.

a demon gets invovled with a man, and ends up deciding he's going to devour his soul. the man, before his soul is devoured, sells his soul to satan.

so basically its about the demon who really really really wants the soul and to devour it, but its owned by frickin' SATAN. and then the man is just kind of in the middle of this.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.

deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby deadgenome » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:42 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:what do you guys think of this for a plot of a comedy movie, probably a dark comedy.

a demon gets invovled with a man, and ends up deciding he's going to devour his soul. the man, before his soul is devoured, sells his soul to satan.

so basically its about the demon who really really really wants the soul and to devour it, but its owned by frickin' SATAN. and then the man is just kind of in the middle of this.
Sound familiar...
-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-
+ don't get hung up on symbols +

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby teripie » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:45 pm

Something strange is going on arund here. The topics of zombies, mummies, and vampires seem to be popping up in all kinds of threads. Is this a sign of something?
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig

deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby deadgenome » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:46 pm

well we are in the end times, you should expect this sort of thing...

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:03 pm

its two months 'til halloween... I have a wicked awesome picture of a vampire that would look lovely underneath the main title... mua ha ha HAAAA!!!!!!!

deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby deadgenome » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:06 pm

is it of you?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:09 pm

nah, my face isn't shaped quite right for vampiring. I think its actually Computer Generated... but I'm not entirely sure.

here it is:

deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby deadgenome » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:12 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:nah, my face isn't shaped quite right for vampiring. I think its actually Computer Generated... but I'm not entirely sure.

You should know if your own face is computer generated or not, surely...

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:16 pm

I know my face isn't CG, its just not right for a vampire. mebbe in 6-8 years.

Swatopluk

Postby Swatopluk » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:55 am

Hm, should we introduce vampire week on the forum (how would a fanged FSM look like? :? ).
Maybe I'll try to do some work on ol' bronze head.
Onward noodly pirates!

Bactrian Moose

Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:32 pm

My new avatar might even become permanent this time. Goes well with boghog's, provided you share, or sip. Don't line up two bottles of high-test Unibroue in less than 2 hours.

teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby teripie » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:34 pm

I like mummies more than vampires. They're very handy around the house. Need a dust rag? Grab your mummy. Out of toilet paper? Turn to the mummy. They have all kinds of great uses.

Vampires just live in your basement and play Nintendo all day.
-----(\ /)------

-----(o.o)-----

----(> <)-----

This is Bunny.

Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.

To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.

To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”