Palindromes.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Re: Palindromes.

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:51 pm

ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:
StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:
ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:Moar Urks.
Sorry I'm not sorry to break it to you, ET, but that's not a palindrome.

Why do they have to be palindromes? Why not buddyindromes? Or acquaintancindromes? Or businessassociateindromes?

Definitely moar urks.
You know very well I'm not Eric. Why would I have told you about BL's PM to me all that time ago?

ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Le sigh.

Look uptopic.

Moar Urks.

:nefyoobash: :nefyoobash: :nefyoobash:
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

What happens when all the renewable energy runs out?
-- Victoria Ayling

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."

'Murican Bald Eagle
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby 'Murican Bald Eagle » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:02 pm

StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:.....You know very well I'm not Eric. Why would I have told you about BL's PM to me all that time ago?

Oooops! I did thet 2 cuz Earwik 2 maek et look like I wos cleen (nudge, nudge, wink, wink say no moar). Do you thunk thay noticed?

[ :lol: .....palindrome!]

StayThirstyMyAguila
Definitely not Eric

Postby StayThirstyMyAguila » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am

'Murican Bald Eagle wrote:
StayThirstyMyAguila wrote:.....You know very well I'm not Eric. Why would I have told you about BL's PM to me all that time ago?

Oooops! I did thet 2 cuz Earwik 2 maek et look like I wos cleen (nudge, nudge, wink, wink say no moar). Do you thunk thay noticed?

[ :lol: .....palindrome!]
I was hoping you'd say that. That proves you have what most people call, "common sense", Roy! Have a cookie!
Although I must ask why you don't use it more. It's a useful tool.
For example, what have I done to give any indication that I'm an Eric? From what I've seen, my writing style and patterns are much different (some would say better) than his/hers/its. Why would you expect one as insane as Eric is to change tactics, when, after all, our good friend Albert informs us that
Albert Einstein wrote:Insanity [is] doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Obviously, Eric is living out this trend, which I certainly don't follow, as you well know, Roy (don't say I'm just Eric using a proxy, how many proxies do you REALLY think there are in my area)?
In America, it's the plaintiff's job to prove the defendant guilty. I don't know about other countries, but our system does a pretty good job of keeping innocent people out of jail (at least, as far as we can tell). You would do well to adopt it.
Feel free to present your evidence for my being Eric (which I will promptly tear to shreds) rather than sulking around being an αrse.

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”