Word association game

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Postby St John the Blasphemist » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:38 am

set

Intelligence: What stupid people think they have lots of.
Stupidity: What intelligent people wish they had less of.

I want you to know that everything I did, I did for my country.
- Pol Pot

Check out St JtB's MySpace page here!!

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:42 am

hardened
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Darth Zombie
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Darth Zombie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:59 am

engorged
Some 5 or 6 or 7 billion years from now, the Sun will become a red giant star and will engulf the orbits of Mercury and Venus and probably the Earth. The Earth then would be inside the Sun, and some of the problems that face us on this particular day will appear, by comparison, modest.On the other hand, since it is 5,000 or more million years away, it is not our most pressing problem. It is, though, worth bearing in mind. It has theological implications. - Carl Sagan, Master of Understatement

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:07 pm

tumescent
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Darth Zombie
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Darth Zombie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:22 pm

omniscient
Some 5 or 6 or 7 billion years from now, the Sun will become a red giant star and will engulf the orbits of Mercury and Venus and probably the Earth. The Earth then would be inside the Sun, and some of the problems that face us on this particular day will appear, by comparison, modest.On the other hand, since it is 5,000 or more million years away, it is not our most pressing problem. It is, though, worth bearing in mind. It has theological implications. - Carl Sagan, Master of Understatement

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:32 pm

f***ing know-it-all

Darth Zombie
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Darth Zombie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:36 pm

my eyes are tearing from laughing at that one! nice.

carry-all

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:37 pm

baggage

Darth Zombie
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Darth Zombie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:42 pm

marriage

childof1stcousins
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby childof1stcousins » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:45 pm

cousin
Renaissance Redneck

Darth Zombie
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Darth Zombie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:25 pm

down

black bart
Resident Weevil

down

Postby black bart » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:06 pm

up
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Postby St John the Blasphemist » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:23 pm

yours

Intelligence: What stupid people think they have lots of.
Stupidity: What intelligent people wish they had less of.

I want you to know that everything I did, I did for my country.
- Pol Pot

Check out St JtB's MySpace page here!!

Baggy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Baggy » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:09 pm

truly
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy"

black bart
Resident Weevil

Truly

Postby black bart » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:02 pm

Julie
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”