Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

User avatar
ChowMein
Brewmeister
Posts: 1971
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am
Location: Southern part of the Great White North

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby ChowMein » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Rainswept wrote:that was a good one. sorry I missed it.


Still have the other conundrum m8.

User avatar
Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:19 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby Monobaz » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Argh, Nef Yoo's dissarrtayshun not be a clue.

Tis awlmost thee flamin ansirr!

ET's qwestyun remanes: [2581 = ? ]

Then there is stihl thee uvver curly qwestyun.
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

User avatar
ChowMein
Brewmeister
Posts: 1971
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am
Location: Southern part of the Great White North

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby ChowMein » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:41 am

RevRR , already revealed that the answer be two , the kids gave that away .
Daft can't figure out why , even though told multiple times and yes , even the solution was given to him in , lanlubberesse , pierat speek, and baby babble .

The "proofs" just wrote themselves , of course DB had a great hand on making come alive .

DB has been a good sport , his paper displayed thought and effort , and a fair amount of his time has been burned , and he ( as far as i know ).has not yet cheated .

What he needs is my penis size enhancer !
Always worked for me !
Found nef yoos balls wiff them ! Kid never lose his balls iffen he put back wharr he goddum frum inna foist place!

User avatar
Monobaz
Farfalle First Mate
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:19 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby Monobaz » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:28 am

ChowMein wrote:RevRR , already revealed that the answer be two , the kids gave that away .
Daft can't figure out why , even though told multiple times and yes , even the solution was given to him in , lanlubberesse , pierat speek, and baby babble .

The "proofs" just wrote themselves , of course DB had a great hand on making come alive .

DB has been a good sport , his paper displayed thought and effort , and a fair amount of his time has been burned , and he ( as far as i know ).has not yet cheated .

What he needs is my penis size enhancer !
Always worked for me !
Found nef yoos balls wiff them ! Kid never lose his balls iffen he put back wharr he goddum frum inna foist place!


Avast! Bedder go back to the cullered pichurrs then.
Oar cheet 4 goodeness sake.
"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages." Ruth Hurmence Green

User avatar
ChowMein
Brewmeister
Posts: 1971
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am
Location: Southern part of the Great White North

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby ChowMein » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:19 am

Dam DPeed , too late to delete .

User avatar
ChowMein
Brewmeister
Posts: 1971
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am
Location: Southern part of the Great White North

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby ChowMein » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:30 am

HEY DAFT !

Now here is one from 66-67 that i remember , hint in a week or so .

_____________
Гl Гl Гl Гl Гl Гl
[ ---------- ]
O...............O

The above crude illustration represents a bus , it is supposed to symetrical , our grade one teacher gave this to us to occupy ourselves for a few minutes .

Is the bus travelling left or right and how doth ye know this ?

We all got it within seconds .

Good Luck DB , mwaaaaahahahaha

ps . Does anyone have Errol_Fin 's password , Barty gave it to me in 09 (2) , but i lorst it .

It is not Jaws nor JAWS and i've maxed out my attemtps , ViaPM plezfankyeyewelkum

User avatar
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.
Posts: 9917
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: Here

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby daftbeaker » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:38 am

Nef Yoo BlackBeard wrote:HOKAY WE GUNNA FIXT THA GAME ! :lurk:
daftbeaker wrote:
Mad Willyum Bonney wrote:1 Add thee blessed figures of the left side (hokay!)

2 Total up the sums :idiot:

3 Subtract total sum from total the left side = 2
:welcome:
is two1too2 :whip: :nefyoobash: :moon:

8809 = 6 yup
7111 = 0 yup
:lurk: :drinking:
2712 = 0 yup

1) 8+8+0+9 = 25 nope6 :confused:
7+1+1+1 = 10 nope 0

Ah, I see where the issue was now. I thought when you said add up the left side you meant add up the left side. Clearly 8+8+9=6, not 25. How silly of me :idiot:

ChowMein wrote:HEY DAFT !

Now here is one from 66-67 that i remember , hint in a week or so .

_____________
Гl Гl Гl Гl Гl Гl
[ ---------- ]
O...............O

The above crude illustration represents a bus , it is supposed to symetrical , our grade one teacher gave this to us to occupy ourselves for a few minutes .

Is the bus travelling left or right and how doth ye know this ?

We all got it within seconds .

Neither, it's staying still. There's no driver or engine.
Too old to give up but too young to rest - Pete Townshend

I would rather be a rising ape than a falling angel - Sir Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4269
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:05 pm

I fink ye shood b moar care full wen ye rites down thee nummers unca daff

I sayd: 8 + 8 + 9 + 0 = VI

yoo rote 8 + 8 + 9

and 8 + 8 + 9 ≠ VI uncca daff

cleerly, 8 + 8 + 9 = V

We godda b reel care full wot we rites uncca daff , hokay ?

Ye muss keep yore setting owt cleer unnca daff , hokay ?

Did i rit thee desertayshun 4 nuffin ?

Praise bee thee Fwying Skettee Munsters holey scwipt .
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
ChowMein
Brewmeister
Posts: 1971
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am
Location: Southern part of the Great White North

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby ChowMein » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:37 pm

ChowMein wrote:HEY DAFT !

Now here is one from 66-67 that i remember , hint in a week or so .

_____________
Гl Гl Гl Гl Гl Гl
[ ---------- ]
O...............O

The above crude illustration represents a bus , it is supposed to symetrical , our grade one teacher gave this to us to occupy ourselves for a few minutes .

Is the bus travelling left or right and how doth ye know this ?

We all got it within seconds .

Neither, it's staying still. There's no driver or engine.[/quote]

Nope , noice try , the bus is currently at an intersection stop making a passenger exchange and the driver is assisting a lady with a cane .

As for the engine , i dont know , the original drawing wasn't much better .

User avatar
gronank
Vermicelli Vizier
Posts: 1187
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:02 pm
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby gronank » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:49 pm

This thread has become illegible nonsense. Where's that revolver? I miss the revolver...
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.

User avatar
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.
Posts: 15350
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm
Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.
Contact:

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby Roy Hunter » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:51 pm

gronank wrote:This thread has become illegible nonsense. Where's that revolver? I miss the revolver...
Now, now...

It's only 2/6 illegible nonsense.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical and cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." Bill Hicks.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." Abraham Lincoln
"Are you OK?" daftbeaker (<-- very good question, people should ask it more often.)

User avatar
gronank
Vermicelli Vizier
Posts: 1187
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:02 pm
Location: Göteborg, Sweden

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby gronank » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Roy Hunter wrote:
gronank wrote:This thread has become illegible nonsense. Where's that revolver? I miss the revolver...
Now, now...

It's only 2/6 illegible nonsense.

But somehow, I suspect that the chance of avoiding recurrence of the nonsense after this first round is less than the promised three quarters.
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.

User avatar
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.
Posts: 9917
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm
Location: Here

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby daftbeaker » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:21 pm

Nef Yoo BlackBeard wrote:I fink ye shood b moar care full wen ye rites down thee nummers unca daff

I sayd: 8 + 8 + 9 + 0 = VI

yoo rote 8 + 8 + 9

and 8 + 8 + 9 ≠ VI uncca daff

cleerly, 8 + 8 + 9 = V

Yes, yes, whatever you say. Clearly if you have V bowls of stoo and add 0 bowls to them, you end up with VI bowls of stoo. It's perfectly logical, I'm the crazy one :idiot:

ChowMein wrote:Nope , noice try , the bus is currently at an intersection stop making a passenger exchange and the driver is assisting a lady with a cane .

So the bus is stopped then? :idiot:
Too old to give up but too young to rest - Pete Townshend

I would rather be a rising ape than a falling angel - Sir Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk
Posts: 4269
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:15 pm

daftbeaker wrote:
Nef Yoo BlackBeard wrote:I fink ye shood b moar care full wen ye rites down thee nummers unca daff

I sayd: 8 + 8 + 9 + 0 = VI

yoo rote 8 + 8 + 9

and 8 + 8 + 9 ≠ VI uncca daff

cleerly, 8 + 8 + 9 = V


Yes, yes, whatever you say. Clearly if you have V bowls of stoo and add 0 bowls to them, you end up with VI bowls of stoo. It's perfectly logical, I'm the crazy one :idiot:

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Rememmer dat thee function "ƒ" is "on" uncca daff

dat iss , ƒ(0) = I , prays b thee FSM's holey scwippt .

∴ 8 + 8 + 9 + 0 ≠ 8 + 8 + 9

beecawse VI ≠ V

In terms off yoor boles off stoo unca daff

V + f(0) = V + I = VI

Juss fink , we mite feeds thee multytudes wiff diss .

(Mite eefen giff dat liddel gween burdie a bole 4 fwee .)
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
ChowMein
Brewmeister
Posts: 1971
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:38 am
Location: Southern part of the Great White North

Re: Logic, IQ, and Lateral Thinking Problems.

Postby ChowMein » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:06 am

daftbeaker wrote:
Nef Yoo BlackBeard wrote:I fink ye shood b moar care full wen ye rites down thee nummers unca daff

I sayd: 8 + 8 + 9 + 0 = VI

yoo rote 8 + 8 + 9

and 8 + 8 + 9 ≠ VI uncca daff

cleerly, 8 + 8 + 9 = V

Yes, yes, whatever you say. Clearly if you have V bowls of stoo and add 0 bowls to them, you end up with VI bowls of stoo. It's perfectly logical, I'm the crazy one :idiot:

ChowMein wrote:Nope , noice try , the bus is currently at an intersection stop making a passenger exchange and the driver is assisting a lady with a cane .

So the bus is stopped then? :idiot:


Okay , the passengers have boarded , the driver is a holy migjit , the traffic light has turned green , they are moving again .
Left or right ?


Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests