Irish Pastafarians!

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

GarySheridan
Conchigliette Convert

Irish Pastafarians!

Postby GarySheridan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Work towards Pastafarian Marriage in Ireland! and to get on the official register of solemnisers! yaay! who's with me?

gary, midlands

rAmen,

GarySheridan
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Irish Pastafarians!

Postby GarySheridan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:37 pm

seriously... anyone with me? :drinking:

GarySheridan
Conchigliette Convert

Postby GarySheridan » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:51 pm

i'm on my own here in ireland? :( :cry:

Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.
Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Roy Hunter » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:06 pm

There's at least one other Pastafarian, in Cork, who is active on the forum. Well, when I say active, she remembers where it is every once in a while. You might need to get the Dudeists involved instead, as they seem to be fairly prevalent in Ireland. Or you could go out and convert some folks..?

Nah, only kidding. We are not a proselytising religion as a rule. We offer our version of the truth - you can take it or leave it.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical and cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." Bill Hicks.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." Abraham Lincoln
"Are you OK?" daftbeaker (<-- very good question, people should ask it more often.)

GarySheridan
Conchigliette Convert

Postby GarySheridan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:56 pm

i've converted a few people.. but nobody who would use forums..

GarySheridan
Conchigliette Convert

Postby GarySheridan » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:37 pm

i've been forced to turn to facebook, like the page and share it about if you want to, http://www.fb.com/FSMIRE There already was one, completely abandoned and full of non-irish, i've sent a few emails around... i'm really working here! so hard to find some pastafarians

RevWrongway
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby RevWrongway » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:25 pm

I'm not in Ireland, but I liked your page. If I can help by sharing or what have ye gives us an Ahoy! I'll like it with Wrongway's page too in a bit.

GarySheridan wrote:i've been forced to turn to facebook, like the page and share it about if you want to, http://www.fb.com/FSMIRE There already was one, completely abandoned and full of non-irish, i've sent a few emails around... i'm really working here! so hard to find some pastafarians
ʇuǝɯƃpnɾ pɐq ɯoɹɟ sǝɯoɔ ʇɐɥʇ ɐʇʇol ɐ puɐ 'ǝɔuǝᴉɹǝdxǝ ɯoɹɟ sǝɯoɔ ʇuǝɯƃpnɾ pooפ

ǝuO ʎlpooN ǝɥʇ oʇ ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ ǝʌɐǝ˥ ˙ʎlpuᴉʞ ʞɐǝdS ˙ʎldǝǝp ǝɹɐƆ ˙ʎlsnoɹǝuǝƃ ǝʌo˥ ˙ʎldɯᴉs ǝʌᴉ˥

GarySheridan
Conchigliette Convert

Postby GarySheridan » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Your share really helped me out, go a few likes, thanks wrongway!

RevWrongway wrote:I'm not in Ireland, but I liked your page. If I can help by sharing or what have ye gives us an Ahoy! I'll like it with Wrongway's page too in a bit.

GarySheridan wrote:i've been forced to turn to facebook, like the page and share it about if you want to, http://www.fb.com/FSMIRE There already was one, completely abandoned and full of non-irish, i've sent a few emails around... i'm really working here! so hard to find some pastafarians

Return to “FSM Gatherings”