The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

This is the section that includes the forum rules, and standard operating procedures. You can't post to the rest of the forum until you've posted here. Don't bother trying.

Moderators: Other Stuff Mods, Serious Mods, All Things Mods, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cardinal Fang
Humble Hermit

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Cardinal Fang » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:15 pm

One of the central tenets of Pastafarianism is loose moral standards, so other complex carbohydrates are not sinful.

Regarding funerals, there was a thread for suggestions for Pastafarian Monisters, but I don't think there were any submissions actually in it. There is also 2 threads with suggested prayers - a general one, and ones for consideration for inclusion in the next edition of the Loose Canon, and a whole subsection dedicated to songs and poems. You can pick from there or pen your own. There are no hard and fast rules, in line with the loose moral sandards doctrine, so there are no set rituals or doctrines to follow.

I guess if you were putting together a funeral rite, it depends on how you view funerals, whether they're mourning the loss of someone, or celebrating their life, as to whether you would make it happy or sad.

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

Capn Dandy
Conchigliette Convert

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Capn Dandy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:40 am

Aye,

Moving in to new waters, would like to see what this is all about. I am in for some good pasta, and delicious times.

All Hail the FSM, let you each be touched with his noodly appendage.

Capn Dandy

Return to “Standards and Practices”