The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

This is the section that includes the forum rules, and standard operating procedures. You can't post to the rest of the forum until you've posted here. Don't bother trying.

Moderators: Other Stuff Mods, Serious Mods, All Things Mods, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Shaman of Ramen
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:28 am

Ullo , me naim b Nef Yoo BwakkBeer .

Furst Posst . :lurk:
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
Robin
Conchigliette Convert
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Robin » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello! I've been a pastafarian for a long time now and decided to delve into the community. Our spaghediety has touched me in so many ways, and I wanted to see how he has changed your lives as well.

Good day, and R'amen :fsm_float:

- Robin

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Shaman of Ramen
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:10 am

Ummm , ullo Wobbin an well come ,

:welcome: I onlee 3 an' i b a Passafairy 2 .

Heer iss mi pickchurr , rrrrr :nefyoobash:
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
MourningStar
Bucatini Buccanneer
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:16 am

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby MourningStar » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:13 am

Robin wrote:Hello! I've been a pastafarian for a long time now and decided to delve into the community. Our spaghediety has touched me in so many ways, and I wanted to see how he has changed your lives as well.

Good day, and R'amen :fsm_float:

- Robin



:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Hey! Yeah... that's all I got. No big entrance. No fireworks. But I wanted to welcome you. That's gotta count for SOMETHING. Even if that something is nothing it still counts. Kind of a string theory thing I'm working on. Oh! In another forum in another universe I posted THE BEST most hilarious photo to go along with this. But not this universe. :haha: :drinking:
The circumstances of the world are continually changing, and the opinions of men change also; and as government is for the living, and not for the dead, it is the living only that has any right in it. That which may be thought right and found convenient in one age, may be thought wrong and found inconvenient in another. In such cases, who is to decide, the living, or the dead? -Thomas Paine

User avatar
Robin
Conchigliette Convert
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Robin » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:49 pm

MourningStar wrote:
Robin wrote:Hello! I've been a pastafarian for a long time now and decided to delve into the community. Our spaghediety has touched me in so many ways, and I wanted to see how he has changed your lives as well.

Good day, and R'amen :fsm_float:

- Robin



:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Hey! Yeah... that's all I got. No big entrance. No fireworks. But I wanted to welcome you. That's gotta count for SOMETHING. Even if that something is nothing it still counts. Kind of a string theory thing I'm working on. Oh! In another forum in another universe I posted THE BEST most hilarious photo to go along with this. But not this universe. :haha: :drinking:



Well, thanks for the welcome! I'm sure the me of another universe is dying of hilarity, which I can appriciate regardless of being present in this current one. :lol:

swaytan
Conchigliette Convert
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:24 am

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby swaytan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello everybody, newly ordained minister here, hope everybody is well.

May you all be touched. :lech:

User avatar
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier
Posts: 1192
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: A dungeon on Viltvodle VI

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Cardinal Fang » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Welcome swaytan

CF
Image
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net


My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".

User avatar
MourningStar
Bucatini Buccanneer
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:16 am

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby MourningStar » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:51 am

:lol: :welcome:
The circumstances of the world are continually changing, and the opinions of men change also; and as government is for the living, and not for the dead, it is the living only that has any right in it. That which may be thought right and found convenient in one age, may be thought wrong and found inconvenient in another. In such cases, who is to decide, the living, or the dead? -Thomas Paine

Captain felonious
Conchigliette Convert
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:47 am

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Captain felonious » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:59 am

When life gives you lemons make a squinty face.
Hi folks. Newbie signing in, pasta la vista baby.

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Shaman of Ramen
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:33 pm

Ahoy Cappin Felionus ,

i woak hup diss moornin wiff a skwinky fase .

um um , nobuddy chaeng me durdy diapurrr , rrrr .

But dat ho kay noaw cos i frewd it hober dare onna da cawter dekk .

Wellcumm a bored !
NYBB :welcome:
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
QuarterLessTwain
Conchigliette Convert
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:46 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby QuarterLessTwain » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello. I just converted yesterday, and I celebrated today with spaghetti and beer (Sierra Nevada Pale Ale).
"And on the 8th day God got wasted." — DarkMatter2525

User avatar
cybervigilante
Conchigliette Convert
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby cybervigilante » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:25 pm

So I was wondering if you guys have a bible? I'd write one but I'm too lazy. My idea is I download a copy of the bible, do a search-and-replace, and substitute Flying Spaghetti Monster wherever God, Jehovah, or whatever, appears.

Actually, I'm too lazy do to that, but if someone else wants to do it, send me a copy.

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Shaman of Ramen
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:28 am

QuarterLessTwain wrote:Hello. I just converted yesterday, and I celebrated today with spaghetti and beer (Sierra Nevada Pale Ale).


Ummmm , hullo Mark Quarterless an' welkum .

I wood reelly , reelly , reelly lyke sum Merrycan munny

i mite bee yore frenn iff yoo senns me a quawtar ebery weak

Um den yoo can b moar dan won qawtwer less .
:welcome: NYBB
PS. i no loud 2 haff beer yet cos i onlee fthree .
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Shaman of Ramen
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: off me leesh
Contact:

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:48 am

cybervigilante wrote:So I was wondering if you guys have a bible? I'd write one but I'm too lazy. My idea is I download a copy of the bible, do a search-and-replace, and substitute Flying Spaghetti Monster wherever God, Jehovah, or whatever, appears.

Actually, I'm too lazy do to that, but if someone else wants to do it, send me a copy.



Hi dere an' well come Cydermouwse . Gee yoo sownd juss lyke sum off dem uffer lazee bog pirits awound hear ,

I fink yoo gunna b rite at hoam . i dunno bowt da bibble fing cos i juss lernink 2 rite propery

Fank ye , ye wellkum
:welcome: NYBB
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.

User avatar
iamTheSnark
Conchigliette Convert
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The New Convert Thread - MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE

Postby iamTheSnark » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:58 pm

Arrr all!
I joined the Dutch branch of the FSM.
I hope to find encouraging messages here.
May His Noodliness be with you,
RAmen
May the Pasta be with you! :zen:


Return to “Standards and Practices”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests