Page 3 of 6

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:48 pm
by Zankou 2.0
Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote:So far, there are 4 that I would be comfortable with...

In order of preference:
Gentleman Pirate
Rouge-Tinged Rebel
Piratical Pastor of Pasta
Prodigious Piratical Poster

Any others that are creative and non-defamatory?

Dude, you have to go with Prodigious Piratical Poster. It's clearly the best.

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:49 pm
by Rainswept
Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote:So far, there are 4 that I would be comfortable with...


You're not picking your own, Mr. Redbeard.

I suppose if all else fails and someone really hates the title that gets picked for them we could leave it as Prophet...

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 pm
by Rev. Rowan Redbeard
I'm posting my preferences in the hopes that people will pay attention to them and be nice when creating more titles and/or voting upon them.

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:02 pm
by Rainswept
No I mean you posted ones you made up!

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:03 pm
by Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Two that I made, one that I adapted, and one that was suggested.

Besides, if I come up with a title and people like it, why can't they vote on it?

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:34 pm
by Rainswept
Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote: if I come up with a title and people like it, why can't they vote on it?

Capellini wrote:Here is how this will work. Anyone who has the title of Prophet will start a thread here requesting a title, and listing the attributes they feel, beyond just being a Prophet, make them deserving of such an honor. THEN, the rest of the community will offer suggestions, a mod or admin will start a poll to vote, and then the mod staff will make a final decision between the top two winners.


Rules is rules. It's Cap's game tho, maybe she won't mind.

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:36 pm
by Zankou 2.0
Rainswept wrote:
Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote: if I come up with a title and people like it, why can't they vote on it?

Capellini wrote:Here is how this will work. Anyone who has the title of Prophet will start a thread here requesting a title, and listing the attributes they feel, beyond just being a Prophet, make them deserving of such an honor. THEN, the rest of the community will offer suggestions, a mod or admin will start a poll to vote, and then the mod staff will make a final decision between the top two winners.


Rules is rules. It's Cap's game tho, maybe she won't mind.

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 pm
by Zankou 2.0
Zankou 2.0 wrote:
Rainswept wrote:
Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote: if I come up with a title and people like it, why can't they vote on it?

Capellini wrote:Here is how this will work. Anyone who has the title of Prophet will start a thread here requesting a title, and listing the attributes they feel, beyond just being a Prophet, make them deserving of such an honor. THEN, the rest of the community will offer suggestions, a mod or admin will start a poll to vote, and then the mod staff will make a final decision between the top two winners.


Rules is rules. It's Cap's game tho, maybe she won't mind.



As per the rules, I hereby suggest that RRR be given the title of Gentleman Pirate, or Rouge-Tinged Rebel, or Piratical Pastor of Pasta, or Prodigious Piratical Poster. It is my personal opinion that these names rock.

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:38 pm
by lordpunkmonk
the gotee guy (sorta a spoof on the go to guy)

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:40 pm
by Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Zankou 2.0 wrote:As per the rules, I hereby suggest that RRR be given the title of Gentleman Pirate, or Rouge-Tinged Rebel, or Piratical Pastor of Pasta, or Prodigious Piratical Poster. It is my personal opinion that these names rock.


I hereby rescind my desire to strangle Zankou. He is The Awesome One, Bearer of the Triforce of Awesomeness, and hence, his suggestion of the above names is absolutely awesome and cannot be denied.

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:50 pm
by Rainswept
In honor of your new position at #1 poster:

Prestigiously Prolix Pirate

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:13 am
by Detective TurtleHolmes
Piratical Prophet of Pasta

Pirates! Pirates! Pirates!

Religiously Refined Rogue

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:38 am
by ken worley
Ghengis Spam

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:56 am
by Capellini
Rev. Rowan Redbeard wrote:Two that I made, one that I adapted, and one that was suggested.

Besides, if I come up with a title and people like it, why can't they vote on it?


Knowing me, can I recommend reverse psychology? I plan on getting a lot of semi-evil laughs out of this, so you might want to beg for titles you hate, to guarantee I won't select them for the poll. Although now that I've told you to do that, you might want to try reverse-reverse psychology, or even reverse reverse reverse psychology . . .

Re: RRR . . . (please be kind)

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:50 am
by Mad Willyum Bonney
Oi bin on to ye frum thee start .

None off yer tricks gonna werk on me . Oi neffer stud deed cycologee .