"how I spended my sumer vacashan" by Vincent Camley, age sevin

Non-FSM topics and the ubiquitous Last Post Gyro Shop.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

"how I spended my sumer vacashan" by Vincent Camley, age sevin

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff » Thu May 31, 2018 12:16 am

Well hello there. It looks like this forum continues on at its usual slow but steady pace. Gladly it looks like we haven't lost anyone else since I've been gone? We had a bad streak for a while...

(Please excuse my strange tone. I am in psychosis at the moment and evidently my brain decided this is how I'm talking tonight. I just got my meds bumped up so hopefully within a few weeks I'll be normal again.)

I don't know that I'll stick around much but who knows.

I'll check the other threads more carefully tomorrow to see what you guys have been up to, since I remember you guys are a smart, funny lot and I learned a lot from you, and some of you I considered good friends until I drifted away. :( I don't really know what happened except it got gloomy around here and at that point in my recovery I couldn't handle it. Maybe things are different now.

But in the time intervening, I've learned and done a lot, like this: http://www.MentalHealthPride.com

And, bizarrely, this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h2wnqwiwuxiv ... 0.pdf?dl=0

So it turns out The Who's Pete Townshend is a bloody genius who saves countless lives and makes dreams come true. I've been studying lyrics since September, with about half that time not being psychotic, so I don't think I'm imagining it.

From the beginning a goal of mine has been to reach out to and befriend some of these powerful, influential, talented artists, especially They Might Be Giants and Lady Gaga, and try to work together with them toward improving the world, using the unusual skills I discovered I have. Gaga likes me, and boy is she patient with my baloney, although unfortunately Flansy of TMBG has little to say to me. Pete himself was reading my FB PMs as soon as I sent them briefly, but after I said nothing he cared about for a few weeks he just stopped opening them. FB has little icons telling this stuff, that's how I know.

Thing is nobody will speak to me about this except in riddles and puzzles which I am not actually tagged in. It's annoying and I pestered Flansy and Gaga about it a lot. Flansy stopped answering altogether and Gaga clams up when I get weird, but she always opens up again when I behave myself. I talk to her on her Little Monsters social network.

So I've also learned a lot about myself: My social and emotional maturity are about on par with a 10 year old, in some ways a 4 year old, due to C-PTSD. I am working hard to improve it and it's already a drastic improvement over just a few years ago; if Ash, my ex you may remember, ever thought she was engaged to a giant toddler, it's essentially because she was, I'm sad to say. I have a problem with spontaneously dicking over my friends, for one, just because I don't process emotions well. I lose friends often; I even had a couple (unnamed) very good ones here who don't talk to me now because I was a massive douchenozzle. I often wish I could repair the damage but I doubt I can. :(

But I have a handful who really get me and let the bull I put them through roll off their backs. I try to keep them close because they're rare. I have two best friends, two online friends I trust who have seen me through a lot of trouble, and Gaga might be one of those if I can get her to stop the riddlespeak. And to do that I have to develop a genuine interest in Meher Baba and please Pete with said interest, which shouldn't be hard for me. Even if I don't convert, he seems fascinating, both for what I know about him already and for how I know he inspires Pete to make countless dreams come true and write such a passionate story about mental health.

So yeah, we'll see. I'm looking forward to catching up with you all! :)
[email protected]#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. [email protected]#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff, home of my poetry and other artwork and other stuff!

Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Re: "how I spended my sumer vacashan" by Vincent Camley, age sevin

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff » Thu May 31, 2018 12:18 am

(btw my insight about my maturity comes from my therapist, who has taken on a role of mentor as well since we discovered my talents and passions.)
[email protected]#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. [email protected]#@#@#@#@!!!
The Almighty Website of Stuff, home of my poetry and other artwork and other stuff!

Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff » Thu May 31, 2018 9:55 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0h8c4tpjd7rku ... 0.pdf?dl=0

An updated version, removing a few duplicates and adding some missing slots, about the marriage and about Billy discovering his love of learning and reading.

Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:09 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1n5r3y8nhqzxr ... 0.pdf?dl=0

...Roy, really? You too? I don't know what to say... We lost touch for a little while lately but we've been friends for over a decade. "2082" says you're not allowed to talk to me except in puzzles now. What on Earth? Am I misunderstanding what that song is saying? I just reached out to your dog's FB the other day because your own is gone and I wanted to reconnect. I only just figured out Unkle Vanya's inspiration source an hour ago.

What on Earth is happening to my life? :cry: Everything just went straight to hell starting on that day I noticed TMBG's early gang songs were related and I don't know if anything will ever be normal in my life again. It's not right! Now what do I do? Go tell Lady Gaga? She's the only one who talks to me but you're my old friend. I don't know what's going on. My whole family thinks I'm insane. I want them to trust me again, at least for what extent they ever did...

I'm just rambling and crying in public now. I guess I'll stop and see if you have anything to say to me...

Return to “Miscellaneous Discussion”