The Last Post Thread, 2.0

Non-FSM topics and the ubiquitous Last Post Gyro Shop.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:00 pm

The more valiently they fight, the harder they fall!

(Which is why Scotland will make barely a sound as it falls to the wrath of the pirate-ninja :D ) Last Post!
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Duke » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:01 pm

Alas, iced cream is beyond my reach here, but a cup of frozen coffee may suffice!

Last Post!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

kathic
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby kathic » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:38 pm

What can I say other then last post?
"Well, of course it's not true. But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe, and I tell the media what to believe. It's really quite simple."

No nation-building; don’t police the world. That’s conservative, it’s Republican, it’s pro-American - it follows the founding fathers. And, besides, it follows the Constitution.” ~Ron Paul

"Life, Liberty, Property" - Locke

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:42 pm

You could tell what you have conquered lately. For example, I conquered Greenland. Duke conquered Svalbard (at least one half of it). WoE conquered... um, ice cream. Last Post
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Warlord of Elephants » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:13 pm

No Ice Cream nor peanut butter cup shall stand before me! Last Post Sin. WoE.
"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure."

I devoured my 'good' twin in utero

"Doctor Evil! I didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mister," thank you very much."

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:48 pm

Ah, but shalt thou fall before the might of the peanut butter cup ice cream? Last Post, ye knave!
-Darwin

Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:27 am

I went to town today, and the peanut butter cups were priced decently, and yet I purchased chocolate anywaymmmmmrrrmmmmpphhhh (The sound of an elephant falling on someone, Last post, by the way,

Duke)
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:37 am

You deserve an elephant on top of you for that! Last Post
-Darwin

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Warlord of Elephants » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:43 am

I would never 'squishify' Duke! And I shall gladly take on the Ice cream peanut butter cup you mentioned.... Even if I loose; what a way to go :mrgreen: ! Last Post Sin. WoE.

"Doctor Evil! I didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mister," thank you very much."

Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:30 am

Warlord of Elephants wrote:I would never 'squishify' Duke!

Wow, I'm... touched.

Speaking of ice cream, around eight, there will be a sundae party in the commons. So, Last Post.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Warlord of Elephants » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:32 am

Well as a Warlord I don't really party with 'the commons' but I might make and exception for Ice cream! Last Post Sin. WoE.

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:54 am

Where do you hail from again, Duke? (Ya know, so I can come attack your prefects.) Last Post
-Darwin

Duke

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:40 pm

EarthRise wrote:Where do you hail from again, Duke? (Ya know, so I can come attack your prefects.) Last Post

Well, I was born and I live in my beloved Northern California, but I attend school on this nasty little island, the Big Island of Hawaii. I don't live there, I live in the Bay Area. What about you?

Last Post!

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen

EarthRise
Hox God

Postby EarthRise » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:22 pm

Born in Memphis, and hate the South, frankly. But I was foolish and, instead of applying to colleges beyond this area, decided to attend in South Carolina. There's a pretty nasty amount of hostile conservativism here. No one likes a vocal atheist.

Last Post!
-Darwin

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Warlord of Elephants » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:44 pm

Try central Texas; although at least the city of Austin is pretty 'laid back' Sin. WoE. Last Post

Return to “Miscellaneous Discussion”