The Last Post Thread, 2.0

Non-FSM topics and the ubiquitous Last Post Gyro Shop.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Cryofdragon » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:55 pm

Bored in class. Last Post.
Still Alive.

tinytim
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby tinytim » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:56 pm

Bored at work.

Lat Post. :fsm_rock:
"Beer is constant proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin

"I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world, and do not find in our particular superstition (Christianity) one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology." - Thomas Jefferson

"I am a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four." -Joel Rosenberg

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise there wouldn't be religious people." - House

capidosia
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby capidosia » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:59 pm

same... work sucks

last post
i wanted to put something intellegent here, but thinking hurt too much

(please ingore any gramitical or spelling mistakes... the keyboard at my work is nackered.. and the idiot who uses it has no spell checker, and a learning dissablity... so bear with me please.)

tinytim
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby tinytim » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:24 pm

Just happy my firewall doesn't block this site.

Last post.
:fsm_rock:
"Beer is constant proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin

"I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world, and do not find in our particular superstition (Christianity) one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology." - Thomas Jefferson

"I am a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four." -Joel Rosenberg

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise there wouldn't be religious people." - House

Ziggy
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Ziggy » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:45 pm

I don't have a job. :mrgreen:

Last Post
I ♥ mrgreen :mrgreen:

Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby Capellini » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:15 pm

Departure is imminent, so this is quite literally my last post!

For about 7 weeks at least.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill

Rebellious Waffle
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Rebellious Waffle » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:32 pm

I hear that, far from being "dull as ditchwater", a look through a microscope proves that ditchwater is in fact teeming with quiet fun.

Last Post
The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you, and in fact, cannot speak.
In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Ziggy
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Ziggy » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:23 pm

Random

Bye cap

Last Post
I ♥ mrgreen :mrgreen:

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:33 pm

Gimmie!

Last Post
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Zankou 2.0 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:58 pm

This will be my Last Post before bed.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:01 pm

This will be the last post I take from Zankou before he goes to bed tonight.

Last Post
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Duke

Postby Duke » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:19 am

R to the Third, I'm taking this, the Last Post, from you.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby black bart » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:00 am

Rebellious Waffle wrote:I hear that, far from being "dull as ditchwater", a look through a microscope proves that ditchwater is in fact teeming with quiet fun.

Last Post

Arrrrrr...tis true matey...especially on me ship's galley...the dish water be lethal! Last Post
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Clifford
Humble Hermit

Postby Clifford » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:37 am

Tired but ... Last Post
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen

Duke

Postby Duke » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:06 pm

Happy, because I just saw Clifford's avatar. :D

Last Post,

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen

Return to “Miscellaneous Discussion”