The Last Post Thread, 2.0

Non-FSM topics and the ubiquitous Last Post Gyro Shop.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Wawizzle
Shaman of Ramen

Re: The Last Post Thread, 2.0

Postby Wawizzle » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:36 pm

Last Post of wanting to stab my eyes out (in the name of Shelly :shellfish:).
“We are often hesitant to look at other faiths or to examine our own critically because we feel that, in doing so, we are being disloyal to our own deeply felt convictions. ... And yet our beliefs are not worth very much if they cannot stand up to any scrutiny.” -- James Livingston.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:46 pm

Last Post of I hope it was something I posted (in the name of farfalla).

RRRLP#2810
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Wawizzle
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Wawizzle » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Last Post of not at all. I enjoy all of your photoshops (in the name of the new popular photoshop material, Shelly :shellfish:).
“We are often hesitant to look at other faiths or to examine our own critically because we feel that, in doing so, we are being disloyal to our own deeply felt convictions. ... And yet our beliefs are not worth very much if they cannot stand up to any scrutiny.” -- James Livingston.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 pm

Well, phooey!

Last Post of disappointment (in the name of farfalla). :D

RRRLP#2811
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant. Except in cases of accidental microaggressions, in which case please explain it, so that we may better understand.

Wawizzle
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Wawizzle » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 am

Last Post of I should be sleeping (in the name of Shelly, my bed partner in crime :shellfish:).

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 am

Last Post of I should be partying (in the name of farfalla).

RRRLP#2812

Wawizzle
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Wawizzle » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:08 am

Last Post of slipping something in R^3's drink (in the name of the date-rape-proof Shelly :shellfish:).

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:12 am

Last Post of I only drink from my own bottle (in the names of farfalla and Moody).

RRRLP#2813

Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Cryofdragon » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:25 am

Hey RRR, I assume RRRLP stands for RRR's Last Post #x, but if you make Last Posts in the name of farfalla, how come YOUR Last Post count number goes up?

Last Post.
Still Alive.

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:33 am

It is the number of times that I have posted in the Last Post thread, regardless of who I may or may not have posted in the name of.

Last Post (in the name of farfalla).

RRRLP#2814

Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:45 am

Last Post.

It seems my laptop has been back from the shop for a number of days, but I'm still not allowed to have it.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.

Moral Minority

Postby Moral Minority » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:28 am

Last Post of boredom at work.

Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Warlord of Elephants » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:58 am

Last Post of going to work. Sin. WoE.
"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure."

I devoured my 'good' twin in utero

"Doctor Evil! I didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mister," thank you very much."

Moral Minority

Postby Moral Minority » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:35 am

Last Post of WoE now ahs 4343 posts. :)

Rev. Rowan Redbeard

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:32 am

Last Post of more than that (in the name of farfalla).
RRRLP#2815

Return to “Miscellaneous Discussion”