Page 3 of 7

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 pm
by PantyGnawer
Spam bam notty banned

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:37 pm
by daftbeaker
PantyGnawer wrote:Spam bam notty banned

A close second favourite.

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm
by Qwertyuiopasd
Wham, Spam, thank you ma'am?

or alternatively,

Spam, Bam, Thank you ma'am.

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:15 pm
by Scott the Pirate
As i said,

"Knows barbeque is not a sauce"

"Logburner"

"Smokehound"

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:22 am
by PantyGnawer
Scott the Pirate wrote:As i said,

"Knows barbeque is not a sauce"

"Logburner"

"Smokehound"


XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:56 am
by Scott the Pirate
"keeper of the atomic buffalo turds"

"guru of the grill"

"sultan of smoke"

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:01 am
by PantyGnawer
Mah mah mistuh Scotty. Ah yoo tryun tuh seduce meh?


P.S. Did applewood smoked burgers yesterday! Fricking amazing! I invited a couple of neighbors over. I live on the end apartment and the wind was blowing parallel with the complex. My neighbor who lives at the other end of the complex came knocking as we were eating. He walked in and I said "did you follow your nose"? He said "Yep". Highest compliment a grill man can get!

Ferrel cats were battling each other at the foot of my steps!

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:06 am
by ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Robospam

Sir Spamalot

Party Girl

And, well, has anyone thought of Spam Bob Square Pants?

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:31 am
by Scott the Pirate
i may have told this one before, and i'm sure that parts of it will be in QOOC, but i have vegetarians across the street. They're trying to force their practices on the kids and it's not working out too well. The three daughters are 17, 15 and 14, and every time the mesquite smoke blows their direction they come over to see if i need a sitter! Then they just happen to ask what's over the smoke. Then i just happen to tell them that there's more than enough to eat if they'd like to stay for dinner! There are days when i grill and bbq just to make sure that they get fed some real protein.

The oldest is the funniest though... "i hope you know that living things died so you could eat that... Are there any more ribs left?"

:haha:

"Minister of Marinades"

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 am
by PantyGnawer
Scott the Pirate wrote:i may have told this one before, and i'm sure that parts of it will be in QOOC, but i have vegetarians across the street. They're trying to force their practices on the kids and it's not working out too well. The three daughters are 17, 15 and 14, and every time the mesquite smoke blows their direction they come over to see if i need a sitter! Then they just happen to ask what's over the smoke. Then i just happen to tell them that there's more than enough to eat if they'd like to stay for dinner! There are days when i grill and bbq just to make sure that they get fed some real protein.

The oldest is the funniest though... "i hope you know that living things died so you could eat that... Are there any more ribs left?"


Ha ha! "Corrupter of Youth" indeed! Your title quite suits you!

I have neighbors who are Jehovas whitnesses. Is there a meat or smoke combination that I can use to corrupt their children?

I used mesquite for a while but found it a little overpowering. What do you use it on? We need a smokehounds thread! Ah screw it. This thread only has one repeating post so you and I can just use it once they get bored.

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:17 am
by Scott the Pirate
well, jehovas are rarely vegetarians even though their beliefs say "no contact with blood or blood products", so you may just have to lure them in with a 1/2 apple, 1/2 maple smoked pork roast.

i usually use mesquite because the hickory gives my poultry an acid-y flavor. Burgers get a bunch of apple, maple or masquite, usually blended together.

Ever heard of using dried grape vines? One book i own swears by them for both pork and wild game.

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:30 am
by PantyGnawer
poultry is tough with any smoke, except duck. Duck loves smoke!

Never heard of grape vines, though I can imagine its awesome! But where the hell can I get grape vines? Of course I know where I could get grape vines, but I've been on this strange new kick where I've actively started avoiding getting arrested.

But you've got me thinking. What about some wild muscadine vines? Or even some wood from a mulberry tree!

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 am
by black bart
dolmades

stuffed grape vine leaves...it's a Greek/Mediterranean thing:

Image

tastes better than it looks.

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 am
by Ubi Dubius
Scott the Pirate wrote:well, jehovas are rarely vegetarians even though their beliefs say "no contact with blood or blood products", so you may just have to lure them in with a 1/2 apple, 1/2 maple smoked pork roast.

How about blutwurst?

Re: I needs me a title biznitches!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 am
by Ubi Dubium
I suupose you could burn blutwurst to smoke your pork and wild game, but wouldn't using some kind of wood be more practical?