The Continuous Salty Tale

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby walktheplank » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:59 am

clean clothes on, I have been in this dirty uniform all day and need to change it. Thats for later, now lets give you a good wash. Whats that sticking out of the water, my god you are pleased to see me, its your b..
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Dan(da haole guy) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:13 am

"..lessed rubber pirate ducky! ..OOO! may I put him between my soft, white.."
KAULANA NA PUA A'O FSM..HANO HANO..FSM NO KA OI..

black bart
Resident Weevil

Wendy

Postby black bart » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:15 am

...plastic floating whales. "What's that about Wales"' exclaimed Dave L, "you haven't got Black Bart in here as well ave you?" "I don't know anything about any black men, there was that rastafarian feller who had the name 'Wendy' tattoed on his...
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:44 pm

...inner leg...
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Dan(da haole guy) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:54 pm

which he used to put BW when playing cricket and was summarily sent off in disgrace..& ended up in this tale-confused but happy he was sharing a sudsy tub with Nursey..not so happy Capn DaveL was taking up most of the tub-space, tho..and then..

ChowMein
Brewmeister

Postby ChowMein » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:38 am

...the water in the tub began to roil and steam because...

Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Dan(da haole guy) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:51 am

Arr-oha..Cap'n DaveL 'n' liquids udda dan rum/grog/methylated spirits don' rilly mix too well(..sumpin abaht da cis/iso-whazoosis in DaveL's sweat t'geddah wit' soap'n'water makin' da beeg "exothermic reaction" [dunno wot dat means-but it do sound good, ya?]..)..annahoo, Nursey backs away, startled, and grabs at DaveL's..

ChowMein
Brewmeister

Postby ChowMein » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:29 am

...long rod had a strong leather strap attached that saved Nursey from a trip .however the explosion from Capn Daves fart created a ...

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:42 am

...toxic emission that would do Big Ron proud.

Constable Bill Timmins meanwhile was on the his beat along the Portsmouth Docks. He had been tipped off about an illegal consignment of weapons, by town tiddle-tat Norbert Simmins (more about him later).

Constable Timmins was a crack officer in his heyday, he had broken several smugglers rings along the Portsmouth coast. However, as an officer in his twilight years, Ole Timmins had gone a bit loopy. His love of phallic vegetables, which he like to compare against his...

ARGHHH BART AND I DOUBLE POSTED. GET OFF THE WEB YER BLAGGARD!
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

black bart
Resident Weevil

Tsunami

Postby black bart » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:44 am

...collection of rare sea cucumbers, one of them was shaped almost exactly like an enormous...
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby The Black Spot » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:09 am

...set of false teeth. Constable Timmins had a special affection for this one. Once, it had given him a nasty bite on his...

walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby walktheplank » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:28 am

..toe which meant he could't walk for a week. In his absence a new copper walked the beat on the seafront. She was big, butch and hairy Fearsome Fran was her name and if you stepped out of line she would stick her hand down your trousers and squeeze your...
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

black bart
Resident Weevil

squeeze

Postby black bart » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:12 am

...wedding...

Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Dan(da haole guy) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:13 am

ARR-oha..tackle

Pachyderm
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Pachyderm » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:43 pm

An' laugh. Can put a pirate right off his...
------(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
-----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddly as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig

Return to “Pirate Discussion”