The Continuous Salty Tale

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

black bart
Resident Weevil

Spicy

Postby black bart » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:35 pm

...spicy tomato salsa...it was Moby's favourite snack and only one place served them just the way he liked...Black Jack's Tuna Shack of Nantucket. Moby loved Nantucket, the beards, the fishy smell, the hairy arms...and that was just the women! There was a big sign at the entrance to the harbour which read: NANTUCKET twinned with no town, they can all go and...
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

ChowMein
Brewmeister

Postby ChowMein » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:48 pm

...place that harpoon where the sun don't shine ! , thought Moby . I'll take it down to some ole wreck and shove it ...

Miker
Ziti Zealot

Postby Miker » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:46 am

...pair of Buoyant Logerhead turtles. She swung them but Missed. YARRRR. Hitting Moby on his Massive ....
Believer in the CotFSM

"To believe in one's dreams is to spend all of one's life asleep" - Chinese Proverb

"A wife's advice is not worth much, but woe to the husband who refuses to take it." - Welsh Proverb

"Let them come, there is one Dwarf in Moria who still draws Blood" - Gimli the Dwarf

Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:53 am

...blow hole soaked everyone about him . "Ha !" , snorted out Moby . "Ye folks want sum morra dat ? How about I blow ye..."
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering Black Bart
Remembering Pieces o' Nine
Remembering Rainswept

Miker
Ziti Zealot

Postby Miker » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:10 pm

..."Out of this ocean into the ocean where Queen Bess rules the Land" This scarded them and they did say."...
Believer in the CotFSM

"To believe in one's dreams is to spend all of one's life asleep" - Chinese Proverb

"A wife's advice is not worth much, but woe to the husband who refuses to take it." - Welsh Proverb

"Let them come, there is one Dwarf in Moria who still draws Blood" - Gimli the Dwarf

Miss. Bolognese
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Miss. Bolognese » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:16 am

"Well Oi'll be buggered. A talkin' whale!"

Black bart, Miker, Bonney, the Bolognese wench and Pamela Anderson stood agape. The whale had just spoken!

"I don't believe it!" Pamela exclaimed as Moby folded his flippers and glared back at her. "I could get millions for him! Everybody, help me catch him!" she ordered, commanding the men's attention by thrusting out her two orb-like...

black bart
Resident Weevil

purse

Postby black bart » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:56 pm

...purses full of gold...I'll give this Treasure to the first Pirate who can bring me the body of Moby Dick...

Black Bart piped up: "Arrrgh I loiks a woman who's always after a bit of..."
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini
Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby anthrobabe » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:39 pm

"... ale and treacle pie, especially if she can do ..."
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."

DaveL
Site Admin

Postby DaveL » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:34 am

...it covered in a leather mask, riding crop and boots while...
Loosely Canonising and keeping it free for all Pastafarians
http://www.loose-canon.info/

Mad Willyum Bonney

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:06 am

..pulling on thee...
Remembering St. John
Remembering Black Bart
Remembering Rainswept

ChowMein
Brewmeister

Postby ChowMein » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:30 pm

...large hard...

anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini
Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby anthrobabe » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:32 pm

... chow mein noodles, sometimes chow mein noodles are nice because they are so crispy and firm but sometimes a gal just wants a nice limp lo mein, less work in the .....
My mantra

Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...

www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."

Mad Willyum Bonney

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:28 am

...dark sweaty places , deep in the bowels of "Thee Scurvy Dog" a cabal of pirates chained to the walls by Saucy Gert for stiffing her with the bar tabs , were making noodles and mixing poison ..." Gert's Saucy Sauce " due to hit the shelves by the new year .

While they were eagerly awaiting their floggings ,

" A bit tARRdy this morn with the floggings " , said Seamen Stanes .

The pirates continued to knead the flour and pull their noodles ,

" Limp Udon and Cream Sauce will be on todays menu again at the Scurvy Dog " , injected Seamen Bank .... " , How ye coming along Black Spot ?

" Me sauce be a liddle runny... not near dark enuff nedder , hows abowt ye Planky ?

" Argh ! Not the quantity I use ta perdooze but it be the quality that be main fing ! Hows it going Chow ! "

"Uhm still goan addit ***pant*** bit ove trubbel ***pant*** me noodle be bit limp taday and...
Remembering St. John
Remembering Black Bart
Remembering Rainswept

black bart
Resident Weevil

Floggings

Postby black bart » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:36 pm

"...blow me...I must ave been readin that Pirate Dicshunery too much...I is actually makin sense..."

with that Saucy Gert appeared with her Cat o Nine Tails and an evil look on her face..."Roight lads", said Gerty, "who's up first fer a goodly thrashing?"

The pirates all clamoured for attention..."pick me, pick me", shouted Walktheplank eagerly, "treat me bad Gerty, I've been a naughty Pirate"

"Nah," said Saucy Gert, "I hates it when yer wig falls off in mid thrashing...allright Seaman Staines bend over yer scurvy blaggard, ye be a stain on the very word Pirate, I is goin ta strip the skin from yer...

Mad Willyum Bonney

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:31 am

...fo's'cle ! Now hurry up and...
Remembering St. John
Remembering Black Bart
Remembering Rainswept

Return to “Pirate Discussion”